• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

Where is everyone from?

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.
I put one on there, although it's about 3/4 mile from my address.. I didn't bother zooming in much at first, then I did look and, well, you don't wanna go to the place the marker ended up. Maybe in one of those MRAPS or whatever.

I couldn't get all the way to house level in my suburb of Taipei, but I'd say it's close enough. I'd tell you my street name but I'm not sure how to romanize it.

Added mine. There's nobody near me.

It's kinda funny, though... I'm in the middle of nowhere, have to drive an hour just to get to a freeway, and yet the satellite picture zooms in close enough that you can clearly see my truck in the driveway. Must be the gubment watching me, or something.

MARKED!!

Not too many in mid-michigan? try not very many in Scotland!! C'mon all ye scots!! Stopping huntin' haggis and place a marker on the map!!

Och aye the noo...
Help ma' boab
ah dinnae ken
Auchtermuchty

and other such crazy scottish terms...

I posted mine looong ago. Just checked, I noticed no one near me. I can understand everyone avoiding Flint but there's no one within an hour drive from me (I live in Fostoria, near Millington and Mayville in Michigan)

Back