• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

advise plz!! buying new monitor

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

imsharon

im about to buy new monitor for me!!!

im getting interested korean brands they looks reasonable to me.
btw while i looking for monitors i found interesting one...

have you guys ever heard abt WASABI MANGO QHD275 dual HDMI??
it looks new manufacturer.. so hard to find info..

if anyone knows abt this one plz give me some info or advise!!!

thnx :)

geez, i have no idea about this one, there are no reviews anywhere. looks like its brand new to the market. Quality-wise it seems similar, if slightly better than the other korean QHD monitors around. Price is definitely better though, and it has the HDMI1.4a support needed by laptop users such as myself. Im considering it myself, i was looking for reviews when i found this post in fact. If anyone has one/has seen one etc, a review would be greatly appreciated ;)

i keep trying to find reviews about this one but its hard to find it so far coz probably its new brands product i think. btw i found my self specs and selling info in e-bay and amazon, according to them, it seems fine with reasonable price compare to the other brands.

I asked a seller about the monitor and the manufacturer. The following is their response.

Hello, this is Green-Sum, the ebay seller.
First of all, thank you for your interest.

WASABI MANGO is a new monitor manufacturer. Their core members are from YAMAKASI. So actually they are not beginners. They have been develeping their first models, QHD277 PRIME, QHD275 DUAL HDMI and some other models.
Their strength is the quality as well as stable supply. Especially for QHD275 DUAL HDMI, the manufacturer is very proud of it since both HDMI ports support full resolution.
It is up to customers' decision, but as a monitor seller, we assume that they will become one of main stream monitor manufacturers. They also have plan to release 4K monitors soon.

Hope the answer helps you. Please let us know if you have any questions.

Thank you.

Best regards,
Green-Sum

yamakasi have already proved themselves as a good manufacturer in this narrow field, this is good news. Definitely a buy then

yep..ive been using yamakasi myself at this moment im satisfied with them also has good reputation at the market i think... this point make me keep attracting with this WASABI MANGIO

Last edited:
Purchased Wasabi Mango QHD277 PRIME. Wasabi is owned by Yamakasi.
I have a Yamakasi Q270 Se Jupiter and it is not nice as my new Wasabi Prime.
The Wasabi Prime uses ah-ips and anti reflective coated tempered glass. No reflections.

Can't beat the price. 1 Dvi port works for me.

Back