• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

EVGA scavenger hunt

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.
Seems you can make a mistake on the answers and still be eligable . I seem to have made a mistake on a few of the answers (before they were posted) and it still gave me an A-OK . Last year it was differant , all the answer needed to be correct . I wonder if it will effect the final out-come for a possible prize win .

stereo555 said:
Seems you can make a mistake on the answers and still be eligable . I seem to have made a mistake on a few of the answers (before they were posted) and it still gave me an A-OK . Last year it was differant , all the answer needed to be correct . I wonder if it will effect the final out-come for a possible prize win .
how can you check if you're "A-OK" or not... i answered everything, but what do i do now?

g0dM@n said:
how can you check if you're "A-OK" or not... i answered everything, but what do i do now?

Once you answer the last question it says: "You've answered 10 out of 10 questions correctly and are eligible for the drawing" ...or something like that. Not sure what it says if you don't get them correct. :shrug:

g0dM@n said:

When you answered all the questions correctly it tels you your eligible for the contest. seems like a lot of people are getting the customer service question wrong. I did and when I changed my answer to 24/7 (8H/5 days is not right) it confirmed my eligibility. :beer:

SCORPIONlt1 said:
When you answered all the questions correctly it tels you your eligible for the contest. seems like a lot of people are getting the customer service question wrong. I did and when I changed my answer to 24/7 (8H/5 days is not right) it confirmed my eligibility. :beer:

Yep, that worked for me too.

SCORPIONlt1 said:
Grr... Way to go, whoever gave us the wrong answer. :bang head

Hah! Thanks alot for those answers... I got tricked on
Q. When did EVGA launch the EVGA Advanced RMA (EAR) Program?
A. November 8, 2006

Accidently selected 2005... meh, got it corrected my second time around...

Sweet now I'm eligible. I have no idea which one I got wrong. Just went through the first 3 or 4 and then it finally told me "You're already eligible".

coool!thanks for the heads up Martel and the help Cole :)
i sure hope a ocfer gets something!

Krome said:
I have 0 left to find, but I'm ineligible?

Same thing happened to me. I went through all the questions backwards and found that I had answered the first question wrong. :bang head

Back