• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

warhammer online: free trial keys

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

omega pwned

Registered
i read recently that warhammer was giving away free 7 day trials (refer a friend type deal) but all the people i knew that played it already quit. is there anybody thats currently subscribed willing to give me a code :drool: i promise if you do i'll make sure to play on your server and give you all my stuff before the 7 days is up :p

The game still has a very healthy population, and I've been enjoying it a lot (played live since CE Headstart, and beta since late Feb. 2008). If you still need a code, send me a PM with your email so I can send it through the Refer-A-Friend form for you to try out.

I'm going to go ahead and jump on the mooch wagon and try to get a referral key. Anybody got one?

hey golden if at all possible i would like a trial key, ive been trying to find one to try the game and everyone says its so good, so if at all possible please do send me one. many many thanks. [email protected]

Vection360:attn:

Ill see if I have any trial keys as well.

The game is fun and the guild/alliance I am in is awesome.

IT IS NOT WOW, It is comparable to where WOW was when it was released in many ways but without the massive server crashes I experienced when playing for one. The PVP is much more refined with actual goals instead of silly tokens etc.

/quit playing wow right as AQ was opening on Mannaroth and havent looked back since.

sweet that would be awesome Adragontattoo. many thanks if you do have one. :) and yeah i can't get back into WoW i had a druid when the game was made just too many changes. but still fun untill i have WaR up and going, lol.

I quit wow when the first expansion came out, and also never looked back. Been thinking about trying a different MMO though. Maybe Warhammer online will be offering a free trial once I get my new machine together.

I would appreciate a trial key as well, if I like the game I'll purchase it and get whoever a free month. Really wanting to try it out before spending money on it.

I played, when it first came out for public beta, but when it went live and came time to pay for it, I just couldn't do it. I dont know why, but it just didn't draw me in all that much. I've played WoW, Tabula Rasa, W:AR, LoTR Online, Age of Conan, City of Xxxxxs, Final Fantasy XI, and NOTHING has been able to fill the void that was left when I stopped playing FFXI. I played City of Villains for probably the longest, aside from FFXI, mainly because the novelty of the idea was great, but the repetition was soooo boring... I could literally solo missions 3-4 levels higher than me, WITH people in my party (they would stay at the entrance, I would hide/sneak through the map to the end, find the Boss, who would be by himself, and rattle off a sneak attack combo and kill him, all within 5 minutes.).

But W:AR looked fun, just didn't really capture me. I'd be willing to give it another shot if someone has an extra key though. its always more fun when you have people to play with :D

Hey everyone! I wanna jump on this bandwagon here. Do y'all still have any refer-a-friend keys to pass out? I downloaded this stupid fileplanet file... SIX GIGS!!!!!! All to find out it was worthless. Why do they let you download it, if they're not going to give non-subscribers keys? My mail is [email protected]

Same here. never played Warhammer online and haven't played Warhammer in general for about 10 years.

The Games Workshop people scared me away from warhammer about 12 years ago.

Recently I went into one of their stores to look at some space marines and was told by the 'gentleman' behind the counter in a matter of factly "yes this is actually true for real" tone, that that August, some kind of demon guy was going to come out of some dark black hole in some galaxy and try to take over the universe and that he was going to unleash the vast hordes of"...

So I cut the guy off and I was like "So you guys are bringing out a new race?"

And he said yes, in a roundabout way, by continuing to explain that this new race was being introduced BECAUSE, that august, the dark lord vermagnorth was coming out of said black hole in the grantox system.

I look at these people and you just know none of them are ever going to get laid and I just don't want to get involved with them for fear that I'll end up not washing my hair anymore and wearing creepy sweaters.

And these people are the same all over the world.

I went out for a night of partying in Spain several years ago, and walked past a Games Workshop-- at 11PM- and it had several nerds involved in some kind of tournament.

Anyways I came back the same way at about 3am and the very same people were still playing warhammer and they still looked freakin' PSYCHED like YEAH! BRING IT!...

Nooo thank you.

There's a 10-day trial out now, apparently.
http://www.warhammeronline.com/trial/

I'll probably try it out if I get some time.

Yep, this only lets you onto a couple servers and restricts your mail/etc. usage though :(.

I have several invites for former subscribers who want to re-up and try Land of the Dead, the new free expansion zone + patch for Warhammer Online (WAR). If you're interested, send me a PM with your EMAIL AND FIRST NAME that you originally used to play WAR, and I will send you an invite that gives 10 free days to try WAR again. I will also, upon your resubscription, Paypal you $15 for re-subbing to cover your first month again, after it shows in my EA Mythic account center as being paid for.

The reason I'm offering this is because I get a shiny new mount in-game for referring several people to the game. As a former subscriber, it counts for me if you resubscribe, and since Mythic gives you 10 free days, add that to my free month I will provide, and you have 40 days of play to see if you like it or not again for absolutely no risk or cost to you.

To verify that I am on the "up and up", and will actually pay you once you resubscribe, my heatware is under GoldenTiger here:

http://www.heatware.com/eval.php?id=2743

Thanks for any help any former WAR subscriber can provide... if you have even a small interest in trying WAR out again, send me a PM... again this costs you nothing and gives you 40 days total to play. Remember: in the email you receive from Mythic from the recruitment notice, click the "RETURNING PLAYERS" link, not the new players one. Reactivate your old account! Please only PM if you are resubscribing alongside the trial. I will send you the cash to cover the subscription fee to you promptly once you do. Please specify the paypal email you wish it to be sent to if it is different than your original game email.

Back