• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

pcmark 7 challenge

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

overclocking101

Registered
so yeah anyone on the hwbot team lets duel! I just set the starting top score which also happens to be 1st place in the world with 875k. I dare someone to beat it!
basic challenge is beat the top score. valid submissions ONLY!
(PCMARK7 doesnt allow detailed scores unless you own the software)
Note if you use a ram drive or virtual drive please list that
the competition is on for 30 days only and only our team members can join in.
so here is the 1st submission:
Overclocking 101:
Score: 5318
CPU clock: 4190MHZ Watercooled
8GB DDR3 1600mhz@ 1522MHZ 9-10-10-28-2T
GPU: GTX 560 2GB @ 983 core,1966 shader,1046 mem stock cooling
HDD:corsair Force 115GB (SF1200)
O/S:win7 X64

Attachments

• pcm7.jpg
    pcm7.jpg
    252 KB · Views: 127
Last edited:
Not sure if anyone else on our team has an 875K. Might want to open that up a bit if you want competitors.

I don't think that screenshot is legit either. You need to take a screenshot of the completed test window, which shows sub-test scores. :)

the test window shows N/a on all details same thing with the futuremark website. the only way to get detailed results is to buy the bench and right now I can't purchase it as funds are low. Also I wanted to keep the comp open to all users one that own the software and those that are using the software. BUT I will open the comp up to all.

1st post edited with more details/changes

Overclocktagon?

+1 to expanding things... not sure who has one of those on the team anymore.

Need details for it to be legit/to see where others are scoring and beating you...otherwise it isnt valid, no? AT least at hwbot (not that its a boint bearing benchmark though, I think).

Didn't know it didn't have the details by default. If you're strapped, I definitely wouldn't spend money on it since it doesn't give boints. :thup:

Overclocktagon?

+1 to expanding things... not sure who has one of those on the team anymore.

Need details for it to be legit/to see where others are scoring and beating you...otherwise it isnt valid, no? AT least at hwbot (not that its a boint bearing benchmark though, I think).

Didn't know it didn't have the details by default. If you're strapped, I definitely wouldn't spend money on it since it doesn't give boints. :thup:

For some reason even the futuremark orb site doesnt show details either. Also When submitting it to hwbot you dont need the details unless you want to enter the top 20 hall of fame (or if you could get boints to get them). Thus the main reason I chose this bench because its free and basically is ran for Fun/cups and medals. I would say post a link but its a hwbot competition so you have to submit it to hwbot under the competition (it asks if you want to when you submit).

Verification screenshot requirements:

PCMark7 benchmark settings
PCMark7 overall score
PCMark7 subtest scores
CPU-Z CPU tab
CPU-Z Memory tab
GPU-Z Graphics Card tab

Verification link: Mandatory for top-20 global
http://hwbot.org/news/8582_application_34_rules/

You need a verification link for top 20, but subtests are needed to be legit at the bot. Boints or not. BUT since this isnt hwbot.. doesnt really matter. I will get something up soon enough!

I assume you are going to make a table or something in the first post to track the submissions in the thread?

Last edited:
I'll move this over to the Overclocktagon for you, looks like a fitting place for it.

I'll leave a couple day re-direct.

Back