• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

Leaderboards Updated 10/21* Autumn Equinox AIDA64 Memory competition - Intel-AMD

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.
It doesn't answer/confirm my question/statement..
Im in the Hospital waiting room, they are taking care of my dad. But my real data is at home so everyone will have to wait for the scoring updates.

What other questions did you have? Feel free to ask away because we are effectively building this benchmark from the ground up. But as far as I can tell, you are the only one having trouble figuring out the leaderboard methodology.

Last edited:
Don't care about updates man..never asked for one...family comes first!

Just want to confirm that its a simple add the three columns and divide..he who has the highest is in first. Your wording earlier made me believe the latency column was included which had me curious how it was being done. That's all. :)

Don't care about updates man..never asked for one...family comes first!

Just want to confirm that its a simple add the three columns and divide..he who has the highest is in first. Your wording earlier made me believe the latency column was included which had me curious how it was being done. That's all. :)
Thanks for the support, really it means a lot to me. My dad's been on the heart transplant list for a few weeks now, and this is not a good development. He had a cough which we thought was a side effect from one of his meds but it turns out thats been the start of something worse... so I'm hoping its not too late for the doctors to work their magic.

But yes, for the Memory Bandwidth Leaderboard Its a simple add the three columns and divide. Of course right now with the huge amount of data and scores being updated / revised constently, and very close results between a number of members, some of the placement is tentative to give us real time competitive info but rest assured, once the race is over and all the data is in, we will go over the numbers and ranking again in exacting details. One thing is for certain, I dont think anyone is going to de-throne Woomack :D

As for the memory latency leaderboard, it will include memory timings, memory speed as well as the obvious latency result. I was contemplating puting the NB speed in there as well as some other details but I wanted to keep it relatively straightforward in terms of readability and understanding.

we are just playing here, you have people to look after.
if your bored, hop in other wise we can entertain our selves.

If you amd guys will post a few more you will pull me along a little better.

Attachments

• copy.JPG
    copy.JPG
    221.4 KB · Views: 60
  • latency.JPG
    latency.JPG
    216.3 KB · Views: 64
  • read.JPG
    read.JPG
    220 KB · Views: 64
  • write.JPG
    write.JPG
    224.1 KB · Views: 62
  • cpu-z.JPG
    cpu-z.JPG
    85.3 KB · Views: 61
@ cul - socket 1366 is TRIPLE channel versus dual.

Wait, the socket 3770ks and 4770ks (the quad core i7s and i5s, ivy and Haswell...) use (1155? i dont remember...)

isn't quad channel?

I thought all the new ones were quad channel hence why I had a lot of trouble finding any triple channel memory kits...

Is only Ivy-E & Sandy-E quad channel?

Q_Q

making a little ground

Caddi Daddi/AMD FX8350/R=31947/W=22136/C=28973/L=50.6

I made some headway on mandrake and johan.

Attachments

• COPY.jpg
    COPY.jpg
    366.5 KB · Views: 56
  • WRITE.jpg
    WRITE.jpg
    366.2 KB · Views: 58
  • READ.jpg
    READ.jpg
    363.7 KB · Views: 59
  • LATENCY.png
    LATENCY.png
    79.1 KB · Views: 58
  • CPU Z.jpg
    CPU Z.jpg
    337.5 KB · Views: 60
Last edited:
Wait, the socket 3770ks and 4770ks (the quad core i7s and i5s, ivy and Haswell...) use (1155? i dont remember...)

isn't quad channel?

I thought all the new ones were quad channel hence why I had a lot of trouble finding any triple channel memory kits...

Is only Ivy-E & Sandy-E quad channel?

Q_Q

Quad channel is only in LGA 2011 (Sandy/Ivy Bridge-E)

Quad channel is only in LGA 2011 (Sandy/Ivy Bridge-E)

Wow, my entire life has been a lie. I feel like an idiot now lmfao...

Why did Intel stop with triple channel and drop to dual? Isn't triple always better? so the Sandy quad i7s are dual as well?

Interesting stuff, the more you know.

I may put up a phenom ii score if anyone else wants a bit of competition on that platform

First a 3570k and now a 3770K, that's just showing off now opty, where's the legacy maestro lol

I may put up a phenom ii score if anyone else wants a bit of competition on that platform
Ill see what I can muster out of my 960T Keny, after I finish working on the 8350. I may also wring out my 2500k, when I get time.

Thanks keny this new 3570k is bad arse stronger then my last one plus couldn't boot the ram at 2600 with old one boot at 2800 with new chip but scared to put to much volts in them don't now max volts for ddr3 on air

Ill see what I can muster out of my 960T Keny, after I finish working on the 8350. I may also wring out my 2500k, when I get time.

Good to hear you are going to fire up the ol' 960T. Now I hope and pray my memory controller can go just a little bit further than yours :D

EDIT: I'm exhausted, back from the hospital and they've got my dad stabilized more or less. I will be updating scores later this evening.

Back