• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

9600GT 512mb + E8400 @ 3.7 Results

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

LilBuddy

I just got this card and I'm about to go install it and run some tests. I'll post them up as I go.

Don't go looking for the drivers on the Nvidia site...this card to them does not exist.

Last edited:
Box:
DSC01151.jpg

Accessories:
DSC01152.jpg

X300 vs. 9600GT
DSC01153.jpg

DSC01155.jpg

Installed:
DSC01157.jpg

This thing is huge compared to my ATI Radeon X300. The card is a lot longer and it weighs about 4x as much.

I'm downloading the drivers now.

I'm running 3dMark06 now on 800x600 and it is flying! My X300 averaged about .5fps this is going around 35fps.

Nice card......I'm kinda annoyed with nVidia putting that inneffective single slot jet engine on as stock cooler, surely the GTS cooler is not that more in cost, much more effective IMO.

Nice score :beer:, compares well with the 3870 and even the GT

Now get that E8400 to 4 Ghz man, you are wasting headroom there ;)

Questions: How do I check what version of DirectX I have installed? What version do I want installed? Can I do a Crysis bench without the game, is there a downloadable tool or demo?

Back