• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

Antec Announces "High Gamer Current" Power supplies

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.
Are these by chance the same platform as this?

And I was around during the Smart Power fiasco, but at the time I was showing PCP&C fan-boyism. I still even have my old Silencer 310 around here somewhere. It only gets used to power my pump when I am leak testing my loop these days. Nowadays, I usually just get Antec, Corsair, and I have an OCZ StealthXStream powering the P4 rig in my sig.

DS,

I was victim of the Smart Power/True Power Antecs too (twice) and they got a bad rap for that that followed them for a while. As you know that's all been rectified now. I wouldn't hesitate buying an Antec today from their reviews.

My True Power Trio 550W on my old AMD machine has gone through 3 different motherboards and 4 different processors and is still running perfectly strong with a X3 720, HD4870 system. Although these days I've taken more of a liking to Corsairs' HX series, I wouldn't hesitate to buy an Antec PSU.

Perhaps my next build sometime far down the track might include one of these XD.

Back