• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

SOLVED i7 930 overclocking questions

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.
I think it has to do more with the differnt RAM speeds you are using then the Vcore actually. I bet if you took out the 1066mhz ram and just used the two 1333mhz dimms you might get a better overclock. More RAM equals more instability at higher clock speeds.

Errr.... this really shouldn't be here....you should have posted this in the CPU section, this is section is for cooling.....

im confused why is my ram running at that speed? ik if you have slower ram thats the max it can run at so my 2x2 gig are slowing the others down but its slower then that? i have 2x2 gig at 1600 mhz and 4x4 at 2000 mhz but it doesnt come close to those speeds?

Last edited:
im confused why is my ram running at that speed? ik if you have slower ram thats the max it can run at so my 2x2 gig are slowing the others down but its slower then that? i have 2x2 gig at 1600 mhz and 4x4 at 2000 mhz but it doesnt come close to those speeds?

Lets try again. THERE IS A FORUM FOR OVERCLOCKING YOUR CHIP. This is a cooling forum.:bang head

Back