• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

Games you play over and over....

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.
half life (until i lost my cd key :( )
NeverWinter Nights
Hitman2 (beating it now right through on normal getting all silent assassin)
Civilization3
tribes2
dune2000
diablo2 (played for 24 solid hours with my friend a while ago LAN :D )
Legend of Zelda:Ocarina of Time: i can beat this game in an afternoon getting the biggoron sword.
morrowind

Fallout 1 & 2

Originally posted by tom10167 [/i]

Yeah, I've seen it. Personally, I'm a little undecided on whether or not to believe it. THe first ship and the flying ship especially. Several times the bullets hit Mario and he just continues. Granted there are a few pixels that aren't actually recognized as Mario, the bullets were pretty deep in to him.

Read this FAQ on how those NES time attacks/speed runs are made by slowing down the game and using save states.
http://bisqwit.iki.fi/jutut/nesvideos/whyhow.html#why

Half-Life at least three times
MOHAA 3 times
Panzer General about 20 times, always full campaign hehe
Thief: Dark Project
Thief: The Metal Age
Tons of Thief fan made missions for both Thief one and two

CraxySerge said:
Planescape Torment, beat it about 5 times. Best game I ever played.

Man I have heard so much about this game. Problem is I never had a chance to experience it :( I tryed to buy it here in SWE but no go :(
Every now and than I see "best game" or "best RPG game" topics and it can't go without at least one PT gamer that states it as a best ever.
Wish I could play it :/
What was the game all about ?

Call of Duty, four maybe five times..
Metroid (the whole series) lost count on those
Zelda's same as above..
I also play a lot of old games and GTA's and what ever, I usually play any good game at least twice through and if there is something to unlock propaebly more than that.

Gunbound ( 2000 times over)
Star Craft (3000 times over)
WarCraft (2000 times over) counted the frozen throne
Custom Games (1000 times over)
Knight Online (10 times )
O2 Jam (2 times )
Couter Strike (100000 times )
Iron Strorm ( 10 times )
Runescape (once ) suks!
ff8 ( 500 times )
Ragnarok ( 1000 times )
Half Life ( 100 times ) beat the game in 3 moths

I haven't been into the computer scene as long as I was with consoles so I will do those for now:
Goldeneye 007 N64- I spent many late nights playing this when I was younger
Rouge Squadron- Too many times also

And I will once again bring to the plate my fav PC game of all time and prolly forever: MOHAA: WAYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY tooo many hours spent on this game. If you count the 100,000s of hours spent online I have to say 500,000+ hours on this game.:eek: Man did I own at that game ;)

I would say

Stonghold
Stonghold Crusader
Age of Empires All 4 ( for anyone that says, there are 5 and considers age of Mythology part of the series I want to shoot you in the head :p )
Worms World Party or Armagedon, never remember which one it is I played the time before so I install one and it remains theonly one installed till the next format.

if I leave the PC, I think I would reach the word limit,
I have played near 500 NES games having rented every game my town had to offer more then 5 times.
and the same goes for Turbo Graphic 16

lats see here:
vietcong(3)
bf 1942 online(trillions)
Desert combat( been playing sense it first came out)
eod(millions)
glatic conquest(To meany times)
interstate 76(to many times)
gta3(once)
WC3( SO MANY ITS SCARY)
mostly i play bf1942 mods

Back