• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

SOLVED Max oc for Radeon HD 7850

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

Pr0t0n

Registered
Hey Guys,

Well as the title says I would like to know what the max confirmed oc settings are for this card, what I know from articles is: GPU clock: 1192 Mhz and GPU mem clock: 1280 Mhz.

As AMD Catalyst Control Center and MSI Afterburner doesnt allow me to set the GPU clock higher then 1050 Mhz, I got it there till I know how to increase it.

So does anyone know higher confirmed settings? with the stock cooler which seems to be a new model that can handle alot of heat I am not changing it.

Thanks alot!

Last edited:
Well that asus tool is exactly the same as msi afterburner so cant use it, but that trixx program seems to be what I need only the program behaves weirdly when I increase gpu clock and mem clock and I click on apply the only thing it does is emptying the mem clock bar nothing else so I tryd diffrent parameters same thing nothing gets applyd only the mem clock bar is empty.

Ah nvm found a way around it.
Gonna try to oc it safely.

EDIT: What does VDDC and Board Power Li which are both mentioned on Trixx on Overclocking tab.

Last edited:
I had to deinstall trixx after a dozen crashes/bluescreens probably went too high with some things I am just sticking with afterburner and dont go too high I am just gonna buy a second one oc that one a bit too and run those 2 together.

Anyhow I think I know what I can expect from my card so thanks guys for the info and tools, and gonna oc my CPU now.

See ya.

Back