• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

SOLVED USB to DMX cable mod?

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.
the video

My last experiment
Firing out the window onto an empty commercial building roof.
DSC_0333-0.JPG

DSC_0326.JPG

DSC_0325.JPG

DSC_0323.JPG

Just for you ben333 see... Weapons of mass creation :screwy:

And the evening session video.

How it all animates is what a pic can't convey...

Fin!

:popcorn:

:rofl:

For a sec I thought you were firing lasers into your neighbors house! LOL! :rofl:

No its guaranteed void of people at 12:24 at night.... Unless they locked some child in detention and forgot :rofl:

Some strict rules on irradiating people with this laser.
From my early days the eye checkup revealed I had eyeballs that look like the flanders fields from WWI. They said I had trenches burnt into the back of my eyeballs. Lol

You can cause internal bleeding in the eyes and go blind... Not best.
If a diffraction laser goes bad you should have a kill switch installed.
It's an emergency stop button.

Rules are three meters minimum above crowds so they can't reach up and come into contact and two meters either side of the beam.

They are fun but dangerous to boot.

One classification up and you need two people to operate it.

I was brushing up on safety and my water effect led lights are risk group 2.
You shouldn't install them where people or in particular children can look into the lens as it damages the colour rods in your eyes.

That's why I needed a dmx controller... On auto it was just firing all over the place. Lol
Now I can control the horizontal and vertical axis paths.

On the video I made sure it didn't hit the TV bezel or screen as it shoots me in the face with secondary rebound.

It's all good fun until someone loses an eye... As they say to children. :rofl:

Last edited:

and just put whatever music you want in the background :thup:

tuesday imma gonna go there and come back on friday, if i`m sober enough i`ll try to make some videos;)

and just put whatever music you want in the background :thup:

tuesday imma gonna go there and come back on friday, if i`m sober enough i`ll try to make some videos;)

Most appreciated... Always nice to have a tip off on decent parts of the black Sea coastline :thup:

Back