• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

What computer part is the sexiest to you?

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.
Hard Drives.

Agree. Everyone should admit when they buy a new hd and they take it out of the package and the sun hits it the first time....oh yeah man, that is nice.

P.S. Does anyone else think that it is a little creepy that our computers are sexy/turn some on? Perhaps that should be another thread ;)

A well made water cooling system, paired with good cable management.

I can't stand it when people put the radiators and stuff on the outside of the case, though.

The Penril Modem of course....

penril.jpg

Heatsinks. Nothing says balling like a huge heatsink to make people think WOW when they look in.

P.S. Does anyone else think that it is a little creepy that our computers are sexy/turn some on? Perhaps that should be another thread ;)

Some people still think mullets are in style or horrible spray on tans make them look hot. I don't think being turned on while turning it on is too high on the creepy list.

I have to agree with hard drives, at least the raptor Xs anyways, those things r really hot. But even then a nice stack of like 5-6 HDs lined up looks cool too.

Nick

I have to agree with hard drives, at least the raptor Xs anyways, those things r really hot. But even then a nice stack of like 5-6 HDs lined up looks cool too.

Nick

I agree. I can't wait to get rid of my last dated and useless drive: A 7200.10 seagate, it's slower, smaller and over all nowhere near as useful as my caviar black. I can't even use it for backup duty because my raid 0 array is 550GB. My caviar black shold be able to hold at least one backup for it though.

Definatly the mobo or graphics card. I could sit on newegg and look at the gtx series all day long. I also like nice big clear hi res shots of CPU cores. mmmmmm such lust

Back