• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

thief stole my new WC equipment

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.
Status
Not open for further replies.

outhouse

wife gets a early phone call to go to work my truck is parked in the way i have to move it, my seats adjusted all wrong i look around and some beach! my truck was cleaned out 200$revo sunglasses 100$ jacket 240$ [from DD BIE laing 350 maze 4 NB tygon fan fittings] tire air pump and spotlight ALL GONE!

i get sick to my stomach thinking about how tonight i was going to rebuild my water cooling ect, i cant sit still i thought this is way to much crap to carry he must have dropped something [i live in the country with apartments 1/8 mile away] i look right nothing then i go left down by the apartments and in the field in the grass i found his stash i got all my stuff back but the sunglasses and jacket i grabbed all the stuff up took it home and went back and started cruising the apartment driveways and within a minute a guy is walking by and says hay hows it going wearing my jacket and glasses i asked him as i came up to him hey let me look at those glasses knowing they were mine and I snatched them off his face with the left and a rite hook came after :) he started saying there mine there mine and a few more lefts and right he got, im 42 i had a hard time hittin this early 20's tweaker but after the headlock he started taking my jacket off and backing up once he found out his lipps were bleeding he got cocky but i woulndt back down him leaving and me knowing i was having a hard time landing the punches i wanted too it was over i found a glass pipe in my jacket pocket called the police filed the report and it was over i had a tuff day But that dam tweaker didnt get my new water cooling stuff :) i lost a a pair of Kmart leather gloves [with holes in them] and thats it :)

if my wife did not get the call to go to work early he would have bagged my stuff and left i would have found nothing he was on his way back to clean out his last night haul when i caught him

MAN!

I despise violence as a rule nowadays....
But I am still quite good at it thanks to the experience I had as a youth. ;)
It does come in handy once in a great while. ;)

Glad to hear that you got the stuff back, outhouse!

Hopefully that punk will get nailed for this one and any other thieving escapades.
Thieves suck.

glad you got your stuff back.

while i dont like violence im another one that is very good at it ( 22 years in aikido 18 years jujitsu and 16 years of military service to include being an 18 series)

anyways sometimes you just have to do what you have to do . especialy when it comes to watercooling i guess lol

Tahst great you got your stuff back man. nice thinking searching the fields. I am sure most people would of just called the cops and never got any of it back.

i havnt thown a blow in 14 years and im not into fighting except for boxing when i was younger but the guy wasnt going to give up the jacket without it, he was trying to get the glasses back [without luck] i tried to give the short version not to bore everyone

That wasn't boring at all. Nice to see you got your stuff back, and that you weren't hurt in the process of getting it back. Justice is served, for the moment.

What a tard, he didn't even know what the WC stuff was worth... Nice of you to give him a proper beating, and VERY GLAD to hear you did not get injured out of it.

At your age, I am certain you do not need lectured about it, but you are very lucky that nut didn't do anything too crazy when you confronted him. I would definetly follow his proceedings and keep abreast of what happens - you don't need any druggie with a vendetta bothering you any further than he already has. Unfortunately, anonymity in a situation like this might beat the worth of getting your stuff back. Of course, it also wouldn't offer the deep satisfaction you attained from landing a right hook into his chopper.

Glad you got your stuff back bud. :)

what a duesche.....

seriously whatrs the point in taking **** if your just gonna leave it somewhere.....im not sayin he should have taken it all the way home im just sayin why even take it if you're just gonna ditch it anyways.....

When they mess with the 350 ITS PERSONAL!!

Eh he prolly would have tossed something like that anyways, what are the odd he knows what to do with quality WCing equipment?

hope the cops catch him him too in the pile of goods was someones 90angle makita drill in a custom wood box that took someone a long long time to make i hope the cops can find the owner or he'll fee'l like i did this mornin

he was just stashing it temp he probably has no car or home just stays with friends or there would be no stash to find and i got so lucky to be in the rite time and place 30 min later and i would have had nothing

I always love a good thief-gets-his-but-kicked story. And you got your stuff back too. :thup:

That sucks major a**. I am glad you gave that guy a deserved beating and got your stuff back.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back