• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

Gigabyte 6OXET + Sandra + Me

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.
L

LJ5L

---------------------------------------------------------------------
< PCI Bus(es) >
Version: 2.10
No Buses: 2

< LPC/ISA Bus(es) >
---------------------------------------------------------------------

This is all Sandra PRO 2001te is showing under "Mainboard Information", I could swear it used to show the current PCI bus speed. Any ideas what might of caused this?

And to Placid, or any other owners of the same mobo, when does it jump to 1/4 from 1/3 PCI divider... when going from 123 to 124 right?

No idea why sandra would stop showing that.
I dont have the board installed in a pc at the moment so I cannot check sandra.
At 124mhz you will be at 1/4 pci bus.
If you want to overclock and wish you had more vcore download the bios F1. It goes higher 1.825.
You have to hit ctrl+c when booting to get to the fsb adjustment part with that bios thou.

Sandra definitely don't like no mo'! No memory speed settings and whole bunch of other stuff that was used to be there is missing.

I updated to F7, it only goes to 1.8 (really about 1.84v) just right for what my goal is. Thing is I still can't figure out what this thing in bios does, that says "Auto Detect Dimm/PCI Clk" ... its either enabled or disabled. If disabled (default) I don’t see where memory clock or pci clock is set manually.... so not sure.

Another Q, how'd I update the backup bios to F7 too? Main one is the new for sure, but sense the backup is still old.

Back