• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

Leafs Nation Mod(56k)

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.
A nice mod, i too like the brushed metal look.
Im a Brit in Calgary im not a hockey fan
but the flames did so well last year in the play offs
all my workmates are down due to the lack of hockey :cry:

Originally Posted by Quailane
That looks nice with the brushed aluminum look. How come you spell it leafs instead of leaves? Some canadian thing?

It's spelt like a leaf on a tree i.e The Maple Leaf, Canada's flag Eh!
flag.gif
LOL :eh?:

Borgy
happy to live in the geat white north Eh!

Brundle Fly said:
...very well done. Too bad the Habs have been kickin the Leafs' collective azzes forever... :D

AWSOME DUDE!! ..............Really nice

hey Brundle Fly you must have selective memory cause if you've been watching hockey at all in the past 15 years you would know that the Leafs have own the habs or shall I say has beens .How many times have the frogs made it to the playoff compaired to the Leafs in that span? habs are considered the jokes of the league,now tell me who owns who!... BTW most of the habs wins were back in the black and white days when there were only 6 teams lol :clap:

Hey guys well talk when the leafs have won 24 cups, seeing there is no seasons and that even if there was a season they could not make it to the finals well have to wait some time before we talk again.

Back