• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

Laptop Temps

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

hibner

What program can I use to measure my lappy temps. I dont think MBM5 will work since I dont know anything about the mobo. Its a Dell Latitude D800 with a 1.8ghz pentium-m. I am curious about my temps since I just started folding on it.

centrino controll center, and a big plus it will allow you to undervolt you PM when its running at different speeds. I think another good one is fangui. Check out notebookforums.com in the dell section.

well I hate to be the bad guy here but it's centrino hardware controll or CHC for short. I know what you meant but the guy gonna have some troubble finding it if he types in centrino controll center into google.

Last edited:
mobometer will give you temps on a laptop. Fangui is another program though I don't know if it work on your laptop

Back