• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

Post your work stations.

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.
either im too lazy or i couldnt find my post (PROBLABLY ) merged here. so i will post it again...akldf;ahks

i will post again later after i get a better camera and make some changes.

Here's my HP Z820 Workstation I just received today.

HPinside.jpg

It's the worst POS I've ever seen in my life.

2 Xeon 6-core 2.5GHz CPUs +8GB RAM +nVidia Quadro = 76% slower on 99% of what I do daily using a standard HP6300 with an SSD and 8GB RAM with integrated video...

Your Tax Dollars were well-spent, huh? :facepalm:

HPinside.jpg

2 Xeon 6-core 2.5GHz CPUs +8GB RAM +nVidia Quadro = 76% slower on 99% of what I do daily using a standard HP6300 with an SSD and 8GB RAM with integrated video...

Probably a lot better than HP Compaq laptops.

HPinside.jpg

Time to start playing with virtualization!

Sounds like the Dell Precision that we got in our office (at least similar), it is our office test/ESXi box.

HPinside.jpg

give me some parts, a lamp, some music, and ill get that thing working at its full potential :D

HUEHUEHUE YEAH!

HPinside.jpg

All I can think about looking inside that case...

39641905.jpg

Will soon have my computer built. Got my car broken into and laptop stolen. Then house was broken into 2 weeks later the day before my bday. But friends came together and gave me 800$ to help with my build. Trying to buy parts and find deals on a phone is hard as hell :(

3 Asus 24" monitors for surround gaming and a 32" Ceilo for Xbox and media.

Attachments

• battle station.jpg
    battle station.jpg
    286.2 KB · Views: 321
Last edited:
Here are some pics of my new setup, I picked up my new Macbook Pro Retina 13-inch Late 2013 this weekend so I have been redoing my office.
2014-01-19 09.39.18.jpg
2014-01-19 09.39.31.jpg

Here is my livingroom setup as well, I just got the 60in a few days ago and its hooked up to my old windows machine.
2014-01-19 09.40.41.jpg

Heres couple images of my gaming station:
d5WnHth.jpg
yC2RByP.jpg
FGduxme.jpg

And heres youtube link to my youtube video:

Going to be upgrading soon monitor and gpu. and maybe new desk :D

Back