• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

The Dragon Case - A Thideras Modded 830 Stacker

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.
Nathan is really working hard right now to get the work out I hope he gets yours done in a timely fashion. He had to reclear my second case, can;t wait to get it. The 3d design you are going with will be kickass bro.

No rush on it really, I don't need a case for it since I have the motherboard tray with me :santa:

I have to keep myself occupied, so I'm going to do a dry ice run with this processor on Wednesday (hopefully).

I have received confirmation that he has the case. He also reported that work will start this weekend with lots of updates (pics?).

:p

No, the other airbrushed case thread...

Unless...

DID you have another dragon case before this one? (THE TRUTH COMES OUT!)

sounds sweet i gotta see some pictures of this thing. i was considering that case for my next build let me know how it all works out for you.

I will have pictures very shortly, we are in Karazhan right now, almost done, just need to down curator :)

Curator said:
The Menagerie is for guests only.

I will have pictures very shortly, we are in Karazhan right now, almost done, just need to down curator :)

Post up some pictures on that Curator to Aran trash. It's up there with worst BC trash IMO, along with murloc trash packs going to Tidewalker in SSC, and the trash up to Teron in BT.

Here are the pictures that I received and I am...just blown away by them so far.

Picture002.jpg

100_0195.jpg

Last edited:
Very nice :) I'm most interested in how the front panel came out though ;) :bday:

Back