• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

FEATURED CatZilla Competition, CLOSED! Ended When 2012 Did

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.
Woomack|HD7970|9732

catzilla1.jpg

Nothing special but my card won't make much more.
I'm not sure how loading time depends from SSD/HDD. I had system on PQI 32GB 1st gen SSD without cache ~95% full so it's nothing fast.
Cpu on box cooler ;) ... but I also can't see big difference between 4GHz as some others in this thread.

MetalRacer|GTX680|10607

Capture622.jpg

The newer the beta the higher it seems to score, this is as it should be. It prevents unfortunate things like 3d11 where an update made for lower scores, now nobody on HWBot uses the update :p (They may have updated further and fixed that, I don't know)

Also, nice scores!

My Physics tests are neutered here.. with a 7970/3770k at 4GHz (mem 2666) Im hitting 1009 vs my results with the 3570k/680 hitting 965 with @ 4.5GHz). 3770K has a lot more left in the tank of course.. I just need to get off my *** and swap cards to run on 3770k/2666. Damn you holidays.. damn you!!! :p

EDIT: I also have a better HDD to swap to, minimal increase or not. I see Im getting pounded there.. What setup do you have on the storage?

My Physics tests are neutered here.. with a 7970/3770k at 4GHz (mem 2666) Im hitting 1009 vs my results with the 3570k/680 hitting 965 with @ 4.5GHz). 3770K has a lot more left in the tank of course.. I just need to get off my *** and swap cards to run on 3770k/2666. Damn you holidays.. damn you!!! :p

EDIT: I also have a better HDD to swap to, minimal increase or not. I see Im getting pounded there.. What setup do you have on the storage?

What's in my sig is all I own. I fried a chip yesterday, so I'm a little shy on pushing too hard. I did crank out a bit better score, but I'll wait til I get beat. I might be able to improve a little more. I figure someone will wait til the last minute and smoke even that score, but it's been fun, and I was running some benches anyway.

Back