• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

Marathon: Old school April 3DMark 01

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.
Doesn't look like there is going to be a lot of action here with everyone f@h la la ing away.

I'm just waiting for my replacement reservoir, there's only so much I can do with a H100...

:p I don't have a 580 anymore :(

I'm out of town maybe ill get back sooner to pick up some more ln2 if I don't spend to much......

Kids came over today and wanted to see what LN2 was all about. Had a few liters left, so did a quick run. Any more on the CPU and it reboots, which I'm sure I'm overlooking something, but this will probably be it for me this month.

Intel|Dark_n_Beyond|GTX 580|Stock|143081

143081.JPG

We have had some decent storms these past two weeks and we got a bit of water in the basement (nothing too crazy, but enough to disrupt pretty much everything). I don't have school on Wednesday, so that might just be the day. :) Prom coming up this week though. You guys probably forget that I'm still in high school. :rofl:

i dont know i was exspecting a better score had the 8350 diced and was running xp 64 pro. so i dont know what more to do?

Tt: disable all tests except for game tests. You don't need to run the other ones to get a score.

As for score, you may want to see what drivers other people are running in 3d01 for the 680.

Other than that, its a single threaded benchmark, so amd CPUs don't score as well - its a type of workload that Intel excels at. So that may hold your score back a bit compared to Intel rigs. Really, only nature subtest is GPU intensive. All the rest is mainly CPU.

Kids came over today and wanted to see what LN2 was all about. Had a few liters left, so did a quick run. Any more on the CPU and it reboots, which I'm sure I'm overlooking something, but this will probably be it for me this month.

Intel|Dark_n_Beyond|GTX 580|Stock|143081

View attachment 126862

Nice score. You can probably push memory harder. I try to get it around 2400-2600 generally. That won't make much difference in your score.

Back