• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

Marathon: May Event- Aquamark!

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.
Updated!!! :)
nice seeing bossnova getting a score in before the last day :p

Unseasonably early, that's for sure.
I'll probably submit something else I bench on the last day though, just to keep things going.

Oh TT stop playing and post a score so I know what I have to try and beat. I know you have dice waiting and lurking.
haha "no dice" pun intened this month or for the rest of the summer as the weather gets better lol. shut up DnB. ill spend more time out side with the girls.

O and try to finsh my AC chiller box

One day i'll figure this bench out this thing gives me a headache maybe i'll try to better it

intel|Qicukfast|hd6950|stock|345177

Attachments

• Screen03.JPG
    Screen03.JPG
    200.6 KB · Views: 147
AMD|Mandrake|5850|AIR|266384
I think I can get a little more but well see.

Attachments

• aqua266384.PNG
    aqua266384.PNG
    251.9 KB · Views: 155
Thanks super. I actually have a better one (508K+), but GPU-Z read my clocks wrong and I didn't realize it until I submitted it, so I don't believe it's legal. Took it down and I'm waiting on an answer for that. Things went downhill after that, as they often do....

Thanks guys!

Now go for 15k I dare you to go lower than mine...lol

I may have just the thing.....:)

Edit - The word I got on my 508k+ score with the messed up GPU-Z was that it would most likely fly if I put in the correct clocks and stated that GPU-Z borked. I'm not resubmitting it though, on principal. It sure looked good though.

No submission
508496.jpg

Last edited:
Guess ill give it a shot tonight. Stock clocks and fully bloated OS yielded 235k. Now I need to see what I can push my 2500k and pair of 4gb each 7850's.

I am going to give away a never settle bundle certificate as a random draw. All participants this month are eligible to win. This comes with Bioshock infinite, Far Cry 3: Blood Dragon and Crysis 3.

I am going to give away a never settle bundle certificate as a random draw. All participants this month are eligible to win. This comes with Bioshock infinite, Far Cry 3: Blood Dragon and Crysis 3.

That's awesome xsuperbgx thanks.

Back