• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

Marathon SII: February Heaven DX11

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.
I will look around and check it out since it seems I really need to. :)

EDIT: I was looking at BASIC results when I saw 7K+, LOL! they are still at 4.6K with LN2 in extreme...about the same place a 290 is. This Looks to have leveled the playing field a bit if someone here knows what those tweaks are anyway, LOL!

Last edited:
Well sir..

new rule on the deck..

Cant hand you nuggets in public?

Its a contest going on in here

Last edited:
Well... it helps NVIDIA, but I think with both cards on air, without tessellation it may beat a 780ti.... should be an interesting month folks! Time to force the red team out of our big hitters... Jicc? :)

OHHHHHHHHHHHH... I forgot, I have a second 290 en route...teeheehee

Last edited:
This month is already shaping up to be a good one. I want to hear about people over at the bot complaining about OCF taking over heaven!

Ajay57/GTX 780 TI /AIR / SINGLE / 3750.458.

Here is my shot at it, not too shabby anyway!!!

Snap 2014-02-08 at 02.51.27.jpg

Respectfully,

AJ.

First time doing this! Am I allowed to resubmit if I manage a better score throughout the month?

OUpEeYe.jpg

and after switching off Tesselation... Thus my asking if it's possible for a re-submission!

BE8RYfp.jpg

Last edited:
I know I can push harder but I just dropped $744+tax on this thing. :shock:

I'm glad I made the jump because it seems to beat out two 7970's in Xfire... ^ No offense ;)

ok.PNG

Last edited:
crabbi daddi/single/hd7770/air

I really don't know why, but I like this benchmark.

Attachments

• heaven.JPG
    heaven.JPG
    254.9 KB · Views: 84
Nice runs guys,
@ Fugu you can re-submit that's not a problem but make sure you fill out the form on the front page and when you post a score can you start with your specs, you'll see it at the top of other posts. Forum Name/Card/ cooling/ single or dual/ score

But Johan what about my run i understood you and MR Clean wanted me to take the Month Off so to speak!! :p :D

AJ.

resubmit fugu, we like to see folks improve...... that's kind of the idea here.

Ajay57 / GTX 780 TI / AIR / SLI / 6039.279.

I sat on my hands like what you said, "CD" and look what happened!!

Snap 2014-02-08 at 12.39.40.jpg

Well i think i must try a little harder next time!:p ;)

EDIT: I did manage a 7th place and top 10 with that Sub Guy's.

AJ.

Last edited:
I wouldn't call that sitting on your hands !! Nice show Ajay!

Some nice runs guys! I scored 3988.xxx with my single 290 so far... 2nd due to arrive today. :)

Some nice runs guys! I scored 3988.xxx with my single 290 so far... 2nd due to arrive today. :)

That should net you a serious score E_D. Maybe even enough to kick around a couple of Ti's... maybe??? :popcorn:

Back