• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

Marathon SII: Crazy Cat March Madness 720p

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

bmwbaxter

Marathon SII: Crazy Cat March Madness 720p

This month the Marathon Benching Competition will be continuing the 3D stage with Catzilla 720p. Please refer to the MBC rules here for any clarification on what is and isn't allowed.

Let the tweaking begin!!!!

What: Catzilla 720p
Who: any forum member
Cpu: any CPU, no speed cap
GPU: any GPU, no speed cap
Cooling: any cooling type
When: Ends March 31st, 12pm PST
Please use a background containing your favourite car
Download Catzilla Benchmark:Here
Full Competition Rules: here

Competition Background: Must contain your favourite car

Please post a screen shot of your result as per HWbot rules in this thread and submit the score via the form below.
What is needed in your SS:
allbenchmarkValidation.png

Results:

MetalRacer | GTX 780 Ti | Single | Air | 30788

Capture329.jpg

Johan45/GTX770/Single/Air/18649
This bench really doesn't care about CPU speed, does it?

CAT 18649.JPG

Thanks Shrimp, this bench is really buggy. I was playing with LOD settings in Inspector last night and that run popped up. So peanutbutter figured it out, I clicked 576p instead of 720p. :screwy: Sub deleted

Last edited:
It's still a nice run though bud!! I got one a bit better than my last

Johan45/GTX770/Single/Air /19102

cat 19102.JPG

Crap I just realized I didn't put the background in. LOL I'll have someone remove it from the submissions.

Thanks Shrimp, this bench is really buggy. I was playing with LOD settings in Inspector last night and that run popped up.

No doubt. I've had errors of violation access yadayada woohoo and what not.

Heck even one time was running 4600mhz 202.3 bus and my physx test rendered a max of 8 frames a second.

Noticed at same clocks score can fluctuate up to a cool 1000 points.

Mine hit 21,6xx so far with 140mhz overclock. So 1149mhz core clock. I still ahve yet to replicate this score at these settings above.

No doubt. I've had errors of violation access yadayada woohoo and what not.

Heck even one time was running 4600mhz 202.3 bus and my physx test rendered a max of 8 frames a second.

Noticed at same clocks score can fluctuate up to a cool 1000 points.

Mine hit 21,6xx so far with 140mhz overclock. So 1149mhz core clock. I still ahve yet to replicate this score at these settings above.

Ya it's a strange one that's for sure ! Very unpredictable results.

Also if you haven't checked the standing it is very close the battle for first!

EDIT: updated!

Everyone needs to run 720p, I see some people have run it at 576p.

Peanutbudder/GTX 780ti/Single/Air/27381

yesyeysysysysysy.PNG

Last edited:
Everyone needs to run 720p, I see some people have run it at 576p.
Good lord I'm a numbnuts, that's why my score popped up as so much higher. :facepalm: I must have clicked on 576 instead of 720. Thanks for pointing that out peanutbutter.

I see everyone using 1.11, but what is the diff with 1.0 RC5??? And no Catzilla Certified mark!!! :shrug:

Just checking! I hope i have not let loose the Catzilla among the pigeons lol!!! :chair:

AJ.

Last edited:
I don't know Ajay but they usually have a new relese for a reason. If it works fine, hard to say if one scores better than the other??

I would imagine we should be using whatever version hwbot has to DL...any benches that are at hwbot are what we should be using using anyway, otherwise, how would we get our boints?

Outside of the fun of it all, the other major point of this competition is to get boints which is why we are sticking with boint bearing benchmarks... And with that in mind, it only makes sense to use what hwbot has (which is the link in the first post I am guessing? EDIT: goes to catzilla page which so does hwbot).

Last edited:
Back