• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

50 mcnuggets $8

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.
I got my Vincent's Pizza tonight :D Yum

Maybe tomorrow I'll grab some nuggets for good measure.

I'm haveing rice for dinner tomorrow though..

Lee

Show me a souce(e.g. not www.ParanoidIdiot.com) that says that McNuggets come from "Chicken vagina."

All beef hot dogs are made from 100% regular beef.

What you guys are thinking about(and completely distorting which makes me post) is mechanically seperated chicken or beef, which is nauseating to think about

Basically they shoot water at bones after they take the real meat off and it leaves this awesome paste. It technically is meat but the FDA declared that you must state if it is mechanically seperated or not, thus something that is 100% white meat or 100% beef contains no mechanically seperated part and is reasonably healthy.

If you're going to freak out about OMGZ McDoNalD's urban legends, please let me know that the only chicken you buy in a grocery store is free range chicken which isn't all hopped up on steroids and other crazy stuff.

When I worked in a chicken facilty in Maine. I found out one thing about them. 9 weeks from bieng laid to package. Man it sucked to decontaminate in and out of work. that job lasted 2 weeks. Not including training. Yeah you have to get training to pack eggs it seems. :eh?:

Free range chicken is easier to just grow your own. It will still eat trash and other tid bits it finds where ever it can poke a beak at. I cannot count how many times I seen a chicken or rooster eat fresh poo from a pen mate. They are called foul for a reason me thinks.

Tomorrows dinner. Whole oven roasted chicken. Yum, thanks for the idea. :D

Okay, if you think hot dogs are bad.. and you like pizza, I got the perfect treat for you..

A vietnamese pizza..

consists of freshly dried duck blood.. with just crap like pig intestine(which is farily good) and just plain crap that no one else eats. I forget what exactly is in it.. but it actually tastes fairly good..

Or you can all revert to eating dog :) [and yes im vietnamese and no i havnt eaten dog YET]

lilxvietxboi said:
Okay, if you think hot dogs are bad.. and you like pizza, I got the perfect treat for you..

A vietnamese pizza..

consists of freshly dried duck blood.. with just crap like pig intestine(which is farily good) and just plain crap that no one else eats. I forget what exactly is in it.. but it actually tastes fairly good..

Or you can all revert to eating dog :) [and yes im vietnamese and no i havnt eaten dog YET]

are you taking about ban sheo??(vietnamese pizza)mmmm....good, if so i've had it, there's a large vietnamese community in lincoln heights(near east la).

heres what mexicans eat
beef/pig brains(sesos)
beef/pig intestines, tripe(tripas)
beef/pig tonge(lengua)
beef/pig snout/cheeks(buche/cachete)

my family is mexican indian and it gets even more exotic. i eat all the above, just wrap it in a tortilla and i'm good to go.

mcnuggets or any supposed food made of processed parts is nothing to me.

i will agree that eating processed foods as a whole has proven to affect your health in the later stages of life, good thing my abuelita(grandma) makes alot of our homemade food from scratch.

i guess the negative feelings towards mcnuggets is how i feel about taco bell and dell taco.

Menudo is yummmmy. I enjoy it with a tortillia.

One of the fine ingredients is tripe. I use it for hangovers. So far I have not found any other thing that works like that to make it less.

I do like a good cold tongue sandwhich. I will eat pickled pigs feet. I enjoy heart and liver too. I have not gotten the nads to eat mountian oysters. I just don't care for the idea of 'having a set' in my mouth. Don't mean I would not try it though. I found snout to be rubbery, so it is not a good eat to me. Texture is part of the eating experiance to me.

As some posters mentioned. What you might think is total gross, might very well be good eats for someone else.

Has anyone here had chocolate covered insects? I tired the ants. Not to bad. :D

Menudo means change in Spanish, you sure you're not thinking of Mondongo which is like cow stomach or something like that?

I'm pretty open minded when it comes to food my only rule is that it actually has to be "food."

Tripe is gross (IMO). Anyone know what "michelada" is? My dad tried it once because it sounded interesting...bleah.

I love black pudding and was eating it before I knew what it was. When I found out what it was, I was unfazed (and our friends in Ireland were mildly impressed that an American who had never seen black pudding before liked it so much).

I don't really eat fast food anymore, but do admit a weakness for Burger King french fries and chicken fries. For some reason I cannot eat McDonald's.

Our second apartment in Montpelier (VT) was on the third floor above a pizza place. Yum; anytime anyone in the house wanted pizza we could just go down our back porch stairs.

Dreamstalker said:
Tripe is gross (IMO). Anyone know what "michelada" is? My dad tried it once because it sounded interesting...bleah.

I love black pudding and was eating it before I knew what it was. When I found out what it was, I was unfazed (and our friends in Ireland were mildly impressed that an American who had never seen black pudding before liked it so much).

I don't really eat fast food anymore, but do admit a weakness for Burger King french fries and chicken fries. For some reason I cannot eat McDonald's.

Our second apartment in Montpelier (VT) was on the third floor above a pizza place. Yum; anytime anyone in the house wanted pizza we could just go down our back porch stairs.

lol at enabling wolf, we have menudo every sunday morning before mass. spread a little oregano, some freshly cut onion and fresh cabbage with some radishes as condiment. for added spicyness put some drops of "huichol" hot sauce.

for those who find menudo too exotic, try pozole. its also made with hominey but instead of tripe, chicken or pork is used.

"michelada" around here thats what they call a frosty cold bottle of mexican beer pre-prepared with link in the neck of the bottle and salt around the spout.

when i eat mcnuggets i drown them in "tapatio".

everything gives you cancer, dont give me that crap

who cares what's in it, if you like it..scrapple has some nasty stuff in it too

if u like a food, and just wont eat it cuz what's in it..well i frown on that

tom10167 said:
Menudo means change in Spanish, you sure you're not thinking of Mondongo which is like cow stomach or something like that?

I'm pretty open minded when it comes to food my only rule is that it actually has to be "food."

i guess it depends what spanish your speaking, menudo also means "early morning" in some spanish speaking countries.

for mexicans and other indigenous groups, menudo is a soup, "early morning" soup.

in puerto rico, "menudo" was a pop-boy-band. i guess it comes down to where you heritage is from for the meaning of "menudo".

mcnuggets and some frito pie :) sounds like a good lunch :)

Beginner said:
"michelada" around here thats what they call a frosty cold bottle of mexican beer pre-prepared with link in the neck of the bottle and salt around the spout.
The michelada I'm referring to was a strange mixture of beer and Clamato (lime and salt on the rim of the glass).

Beginner said:
i guess it depends what spanish your speaking, menudo also means "early morning" in some spanish speaking countries.

for mexicans and other indigenous groups, menudo is a soup, "early morning" soup.

in puerto rico, "menudo" was a pop-boy-band. i guess it comes down to where you heritage is from for the meaning of "menudo".

Yeah Mexican Spanish and Castellano Spanish are two different things. Like English and American. I found out high school spanish is not what my co-workers and freinds spoke. Back home I have a lot of pisa(border brother) friends. Even though I come from Norte country.

I always thought of it as a breakfast soup to sooth the tummy after a good drunk the night before.

Dreamstalker said:
The michelada I'm referring to was a strange mixture of beer and Clamato (lime and salt on the rim of the glass).

the beer with clamato here is known as "clamato preparado" or "mexican mary" or "mexican bloody mary".

could be a regional thing? how about a michelada and mcnuggets with some tapatio?

Enablingwolf said:
Yeah Mexican Spanish and Castillian Spanish are two different things. Like English and American. I found out high school spanish is not what my co-workers and freinds spoke. Back home I have a lot of pisa(border brother) friends. Even though I come from Norte country.

I always thought of it as a breakfast soup to sooth the tummy after a good drunk the night before.

haha ... :) you mean paisa's.

yeah, i'm paisa at heart. :)

menudo can revive the walking dead. its the antidote or miracle serum for my dad and uncles when they are on "parranda"(days, weeks of straight drinking).

paisa's love mcnuggets with some tapatio on them :).

I speak Mexican more then I spell it. Part of working with them, and bieng thier friends. I can watch Telemundo and understand what the heck they are saying even at light speed. )lol heck I have yet to speel corectly in AMerican. Aks anyone who has IM'ed with me.) lmao/

Having the basics down, I can even understand other tongues too. Not perfect, but enough to talk money at least. Or least have a good drink and tell dirty jokes. :D

Enablingwolf said:
I speak Mexican more then I spell it. Part of working with them, and bieng thier friends. I can watch Telemundo and understand what the heck they are saying even at light speed. )lol heck I have yet to speel corectly in AMerican. Aks anyone who has IM'ed with me.) lmao/

Having the basics down, I can even understand other tongues too. Not perfect, but enough to talk money at least. Or least have a good drink and tell dirty jokes. :D

i watch telemundo sometimes for the fine women in the soap opera's, cleavage and glutius's hang out everywhere :) nice round and plump like mcnuggets.

i asked my mom to bring me some mcnuggets on her way to pick me up from school and she brought me chicken tenders from carls jr.

did you guys have an in-n-out up in san jose?

Back