• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

8.10 Final (8.541) (not from ati.com)

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

redrumy3

thanks to rflair

810aup3.jpg

Vista x86/x64

http://www.megaupload.com/?d=HENC92XK

XP x86/x64

http://www.megaupload.com/?d=ZEC0EIV1

Enjoy, these are the same that ATI will be releasing in the next few days/weeks.

Fan control remains.

Last edited:
Thanks. :thup:

Download speed can't match the 4MB/sec I get from AMD's webserver, but 400KB/sec will do just fine... a few minutes instead of a few weeks of waiting. :D I like the 8.10's a lot.

megaspeed-vi.jpg

Last edited:
I will install these once i get a time to test and reinstall 8.5 incase the 8.10's dont work for me.

Attachments

• 8.10cccdownload.jpg
    8.10cccdownload.jpg
    19.5 KB · Views: 770
Since 8.6 to these 8.10 only improvement I've seen in anything has been the fan control addition to CCC. My 3dmark06 scores have been within 200 or so, and fps in games has been the same. I never had any screen flickering or game crashing anyways so nothing new, but fan control so far for me at least. I know others have seen game crashing fixes in several games.

Since 8.6 to these 8.10 only improvement I've seen in anything has been the fan control addition to CCC. My 3dmark06 scores have been within 200 or so, and fps in games has been the same. I never had any screen flickering or game crashing anyways so nothing new, but fan control so far for me at least. I know others have seen game crashing fixes in several games.

Random fixes keep me upgrading. I've had some Mass Effect glitches fixed, Crysis improvements and fixes, now fan control. Seems to me ATI is doing a good job.

I also got my "exit from Source engine hl2.exe crash" fixed a couple driver editions too. The exe would always crash after closing any Source engine based game.

Guess that could just mean that Valve fixed the glitch though. :p

I was running my fan at 50% previously, brought it down to 48% via Overdrive and the noise dropped instantly. I know i could have tried this before but it's nice being able to move the slider versus editing, saving, testing a file.

I was running my fan at 50% previously, brought it down to 48% via Overdrive and the noise dropped instantly. I know i could have tried this before but it's nice being able to move the slider versus editing, saving, testing a file.

I tried as low as 45% now real change in volume :( stupid MSI fans!

Thanks. :thup:

Download speed can't match the 4MB/sec I get from AMD's webserver, but 400KB/sec will do just fine... a few minutes instead of a few weeks of waiting. :D I like the 8.10's a lot.

megaspeed-vi.jpg

um 483KB is 4MB my friend..lol or close enough

Back