• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

Please Help Please Help I Will Treat You Like A God

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.
Status
Not open for further replies.

dxiw

Disabled
I open up my pc and unplug the power. I unplug some fans and then I replugged them because I was trying to arrange my cables in a better way. So with my case all nice and clean of cables and everything plugged back in, I plug in the pc to the wall and turn it on, and my Asus A7V333 keeps saying "System failed CPU test" in an infinite loop and it won't post just keeps saying that... I desperatly need help, i will be in so much trouble if I can't fix this ASAP. Please anybody help....

Emericana said:
admin delete this post he posted in two boards
Tattle tail!! :p

You sure you pluged your cpu fan all the way in ? This may cause it not to start if this option is active in bios..

Last edited:
I have a severe problem I don't have a computer and your trying to enforce forum rules....mind your own business

Also did you try clearing CMOS? You might have sent a static shock through your board wile you were cleaning up your wires..

Last edited:
Emericana said:

Hmmm, I think we should let it stay for now. I panic'ed when I did my first mistake and posted in several forums. I would just let it go with a warning. On your way in did you hit the heatsink? Could have hurt the CPU possibly. Try taking off the heatsink and remounting it.

DXIW:

The best thing to do right now is stay out of a flame-fest. Your trying to get help and you won't get it if the mods send you off for a 3 day vacation.

Emericana said:

I think you could be a bit more tactful about telling me what to do, don't you?

And dxiw...don't double post. You'll notice that you got the help you needed in the proper forum.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back