• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

Ordered new card!

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.
the TI200's are pretty good cards, expecially for $70.

what do you mean by 'what can i expect out of the card'? if you want to know what your 3DMark score would be then we need to know all of your system specs.

I got a 1600+ agioa y at 166x10.5, 256mb crucial pc2100, maxtor fireball 20gb hdd, and epox 8kha+ mobo. Thats what I ment what kinda 3dmark scores but I left out the most important stuff :D

You might wanna check out the Madonion's 3DMark2001 database
and our own 3DMarkteam database to see what others have gotten out of the vid card. I think the highest score I've seen is around the 11k range.

maxima88 said:
You might wanna check out the Madonion's 3DMark2001 database
and our own 3DMarkteam database to see what others have gotten out of the vid card. I think the highest score I've seen is around the 11k range.

For a geforce2?:confused:

Maybe he meant a Geforce3Ti200, not a Geforce2Ti300:)

11k on a Geforce3Ti200 is pretty damned impressive, though;)

X( Yea I ment gf3 lol I cant type very well. Now that I have a good card I will start buying and playing some games besides cs.

What Yodums says is true and I agree with it if you have not purchased the card yet. If you have it do not be sad, you will love the card. I had a great deal of fun with mine and it has a place in my heart to this day. Got it up to 10,200 before I put it to bed and moved on.:)

Its already in Indy from whereever in cali newegg is. In one day I might add. i love fedex express saver shipping. Whats really cool is that I ordered it at 5:30 est Thursday and they shipped it the same day. I love newegg.:D

Chrisdafu said:
Its already in Indy from whereever in cali newegg is. In one day I might add. i love fedex express saver shipping. Whats really cool is that I ordered it at 5:30 est Thursday and they shipped it the same day. I love newegg.:D

And you will love the vid card. Good luck with it.:)

Back