• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

The Overclocking Buyers Guide

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.
just a suggestion, with the AMD budget section, maybe link to a unlocking guide as nearly all sempron 140/145s are able to unlock into regors perfectly stable, just sayin', great list :)

Update

Do we have a more recent version of this floating around. I am getting ready to throw a rig together and these buyer guides really help. I have used this one before and been very pleased. Thanks to splat and anyone else that has contributed to the buyer guide. :D

unfortunately i've had too much going on to update this. we did have a guide posted to the front page a few months ago, but I'm not even sure if that came out after sandy bridge was released or not, so it might need updating too. Hopefully i'll get more free time shortly and I can revisit this.

unfortunately i've had too much going on to update this. we did have a guide posted to the front page a few months ago, but I'm not even sure if that came out after sandy bridge was released or not, so it might need updating too. Hopefully i'll get more free time shortly and I can revisit this.

Thanks! These guides are a life saver. I do have a thread going over in the hardware section anyway so it's all good. Hope you get some free time soon to relax.

Back