• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

Big thumbs up for Swiftech

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

deadlysyn

Folding Team Content Editor, Who Dolk'd my stars S
I ordered an adapter for my MCW60 waterblock, so that I could fit it on the GTX 460 I had just picked up. I wasn't paying much attention when I started filling out the order form, and by mistake I left an incomplete address. I didn't realize it until after I had already submitted the order, so I called in this morning to see if I could get it corrected. Things actually went very smoothly over the phone, the call was literally done within a couple of minutes. There was no automated garbage to try to get through to get to a live person. When I was speaking with the rep, things were taken care of immediately, with no transfers. When she was done editing the address, she had said that they would get the order out today, and within an hour and a half, I had gotten 2 emails back to back, the first saying my credit card was successfully charged, and the second saying that the order was shipped. I am very impressed with service like this.:attn:

Nice! I have the same adapter for the same block, I think. Good to hear they treated you well.

Wanted to add ridiculous fast shipping too. I ordered it Monday night, they shipped it Tuesday, and I re received it Thursday. Very impressed considering I chose first class mail as a shipping option. Altogether, I got it for $8 and some change, while one of the etailers I was looking at wanted $7.99 for the mount not including shipping.

I would also like to say that I enjoy Swiftech's customer experience greatly. I have had Gabe (the owner) call me within an hour of sending an email to him on the weekend! He went out of his way to help me fix my problem and that is the reason why I continue to buy from them. The amazing performance of their products does not hurt either. I'm pretty sure I have owned at least 6 Swiftech blocks, and will continue to buy more.

Back