• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

WoW bit of help

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.
Kishow said:
Been playing for more than 2 months now, was just interested to see if anyone here plays on my server. It would be nice if on this post we keep our char names and server at the bottom post. Also pm me if you play on uldum as thats where i play, i run a guild called wishmasters.

Characters: Kishou, Kishow

Server: Uldum

I've been playing just over a month now. I'm 48 Undead Mage. The best thing you can do when starting out is get a friend to give you bags. This way, everything you pick up, you'll be able to loot.

I'm part of the Zul'Jin. I play regularly, and put in the needed time to level my character. Quests give you decent XP, but sometimes you'll just need to grind to farm / raise money. On my server wool is going for crazy prices, and I just spend 20G's on Mageweave.

For profession, if you want to make money from them you could do Skinning / Mining and that get's you decent money. You could also do Tailoring / Enchanting and disenchant things to get money.

There is tonnes of different playing styles, so pick a class and play with it. I've only ever been a mage, and I like it. Sure, depending on Mana sucks, and I'm horrible for long fights due to my low HP's, but I can dish out crazy DPS!

PS: Here's a link to my character. Hurk - Undead Mage

Back