• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

ADATA 32GB USB 3.0 - AS102P-32G-RGY User's Review

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

SamSaveMax

ADATA 32GB USB 3.0 - AS102P-32G-RGY

A USB 3.0 at a very decent price that does not sacrifice performance.
Not only that it looks good, FREE applications are downloadable that might be useful as well from Adata's website. (UFDtoGO & OStoGO)

Tested on both USB 2.0 and USB 3.0 ports. I was very surprised to see its performance on USB 2.0 port was quite stella also.

A few images and quick comparision tests of USB 2.0 on left VS USB 3.0 on the right side.

This unit is XXXcellent for value priced and performance. Highly recommended. :)

Tested on Z68 + i7-2600K system.

Make: ADATA
Size: 32GB USB 3.0
Model: AS102P-32G-RGY
Weight: 13g
Color:Titanium Grey / Aluminum & Black Plastic (also available in BLUE)
Performance:
Sequential Read (Max): 100 MB/sec
Sequential Write (Max): 50 MB/sec
Lifetime Warranty

DSC07385_BottomPack
vor248.jpg

DSC07383_Back
abqlhh.jpg

DSC09595_Package
34pcfew.jpg

DSC09598_Closeup
104oxw3.jpg

CAP can be attached in the rear end
v45wlc.jpg

==================================

ADATA 32GB S102 PRO USB 3.0 HD Tach VS
hv70ig.jpg

ADATA 32GB S102 PRO USB 3.0 HD Tune Pro VS
2dw52lc.jpg

ADATA 32GB S102 PRO USB 3.0 AS SSD Bench VS
161f30n.jpg

ADATA 32GB S102 PRO USB 3.0 Crystal Disk Mark Bench VS
sen24g.jpg

ADATA 32GB S102 PRO USB 3.0 Crystal Disk Mark Bench 3.0 100MB
29xt5dh.jpg

Last edited:
daang! thats about as fast as your average hard drive! with much better seek times!

daang! thats about as fast as your average hard drive! with much better seek times!

They are very nice to use, I have a 32gb survivor drive myself, and it loads windows to my system in about 4-5 minutes. And you can drive a truck over it :thup:

:D

Nice review :attn:

Great drive, I have the grey and the blue and love them. Blazing fast under USB 2.0 and wicked fast under USB 3.0, and the cheapest fastest drives around.

I owned one of these for a few months. That sentence is past tense because it died a somewhat slow death. Compared to my previous drives, it would lock up for a few seconds at a time while copying many small files. I read a few other reviews that claim similar issues. I didn't think anything of it and continued using the drive for a few months. It stopped responding more often than normal, I got a uneasy with the drive, and replaced it. Shortly after the new drive arrived, the old one completely died. I didn't bother RMA'ing it.

Back