• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

SOLVED Raid

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

Hardass

I have a 512gb ssd that has OS installed on it. I have 2x 256gb ssd I want to put in a Raid 0 array for all my games. Running a Asus RIVE BE mobo. When I switch sata to Raid and create the raid array then reboot when system starts into windows I get a BSOD. What do I need to do to be able to create the raid array and still be able to boot into windows from the single 512gb ssd?

F8 gets you into safe mode...

I am assuming that all 3 of your drives are on the Intel chipset and you switched it to RAID, correct? Can you set the entire SATA range to RAID and not RAID all of them? I am not sure. Was the SSD installed on IDE or something? Try putting the drives you want to R0 on a different controller and setting it to RAID while leaving the OS SSD on AHCI mode.

Really strange I received a email that had a post here by redduc900 and a link to info on how to change Sata mode in regedit. Followed instructions and now all is well with the world.:D Thank you redduc900 really not sure what happened to your post.:screwy:

Really strange I received a email that had a post here by redduc900 and a link to info on how to change Sata mode in regedit. Followed instructions and now all is well with the world.:D Thank you redduc900 really not sure what happened to your post.:screwy:
Redduc is everywhere and nowhere.

He did not make a post in this thread (no deleted posts). emot-iiam.gif

Last edited:
I permanently deleted it. I was right in the middle of editing it, but then had to run so I just deleted it. Sorry about that... glad you got it fixed nonetheless.

Back