• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

Your choice? (4 choices, pick only 1)

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

What would you do? (Read the first post)

• 1. The Silent Treatment. I expect them to do and say nothing.

Votes: 22 32.8%
  • 2. Thanks! I expect them to contact me and thank me for returning the equipment.

Votes: 9 13.4%
  • 3. Freebies. I expect them to offer me a free item/voucher (worth less than the equipment returned).

Votes: 6 9.0%
  • 4. It's Mine! Actually, I'd keep the stuff.

Votes: 30 44.8%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
So I'm curious what has happened.. :p Been a week since this was posted D: XD

The issue was encountered and resolved a couple days before this poll was ever created. I didn't want this thread to deteriorate into a flamewar where people think I made the thread to seek validation for keeping the parts.

I sent the stuff back and they never sent a "thanks" email, nor did they offer any perks (like a case badge) or 10% discount card/code.

Personally, I expected a "Thank You" email and was disappointed when it didn't come. That's just good business sense.

Maybe they're too busy figuring out how they screwed up to take the time to email me?

I'm through with 'em.

I can get the same stuff from Amazon.

The issue was encountered and resolved a couple days before this poll was ever created. I didn't want this thread to deteriorate into a flamewar where people think I made the thread to seek validation for keeping the parts.

I sent the stuff back and they never sent a "thanks" email, nor did they offer any perks (like a case badge) or 10% discount card/code.

Personally, I expected a "Thank You" email and was disappointed when it didn't come. That's just good business sense.

Maybe they're too busy figuring out how they screwed up to take the time to email me?

I'm through with 'em.

I can get the same stuff from Amazon.

should have kept it :p, the company sounds like a load of crap

Something like this happened to me. I ordered two Speaks from a retailer. They were delivered to the wrong house, in my area, but wrong house. I called to report this and did. Few hours later, person shows up with my speakers and says "hey, think these are yours." One has a little ding in it, so I call the retailer and let them know I got my speaks, but one has a little ding and I like to get a replacement. They say "ok, just fill this email out and will get you a replacement." This is happening during the week on a Monday and Im really busy with work so dont get to the email until Saturday. Well Friday comes first and I get home from work and see two boxes identical to my speaker boxes on my door step. Two thoughts go through my head. 1) Oh my GF must be cleaning 2) Oh they shipped me boxes to send my speakers back in. Go to enter my place and brush one of the boxes and........it's heavy. Company sent me TWO additional speakers for free. It's been 6 months and I have never been contacted about them.

All this happened after I had a HUGE fall out with them. I have used this site for 8+ years and have spend 1000s upon 1000s of $$$$. I received some of the worst customer service from them about 3 months before. All over a $50 charge. I said i was never going to use them again because I was told, and I quote "I don't care how long you have used *company name* we are not refunding the money" *Manager* In the end I got $1200 worth the product for $300 because I got two on sales for $150 and two more after they were off sale for free. I still shop there. :)

Last edited:
Keep the stuff. Stupidity should be painful. If they have consequences maybe they'll try harder in the future. If they don't try to get better, they deserve what they get.

1. Karma is a *****.

However before actually shipping the stuff back I would have made it clear to them that they have screwed up your last 3 orders and that you expect to be sent the missing parts from the 3rd order first. Once you have that then you'll ship the stuff back.

Lol keep it!

I don't care about how the company treated me!

I just aquired a muf:attn::bang head:shrug::argue:in water cooling system fo free!

I could care less if it was from this pschitty company or newegg :attn:

Probably depends on the size of the company. A large company probably wont care, a smaller one might care.

4.i would have kept the products too, specially with them screwing up all your previous orders and an email saying i could keep them lol.
they need to learn a lesson sooner or later and fix there order fulfillment if they plan on staying in business.
what company is it so i can avoid them? lol

Back