• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

"BOINC" Forum -- Official Poll

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

How Should We (If At All) Create A New BOINC Forum?

• Seti classic still running... change name after seti classic fully dies

Votes: 10 24.4%
  • Rename this forum to either be or include BOINC.

Votes: 8 19.5%
  • Main forum name= Boinc Teams; Subforums= Seti

Votes: 4 9.8%
  • Main forum name= Seti; Subforums= Boinc Teams

Votes: 2 4.9%
  • Main forum name= (Locked!)Boinc Teams; Subforums= Seti, Other Boinc Teams

Votes: 3 7.3%
  • Main forum name= (Locked!)Boinc Teams; Subforums= seti, eienstien, LHC, CLIMATE, PREDICTOR

Votes: 2 4.9%
  • Main forum name= Boinc Teams; Subforums= seti, eienstien, LHC, CLIMATE, PREDICTOR

Votes: 1 2.4%
  • Two main forums, one SETI TEAM, the other BOINC TEAMS

Votes: 11 26.8%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Havent seen much activity in this thread and its slowly sinking to the 2nd page of posts so I'm gonna bump it for those that might not have seen it.

Remeber to vote :)

Kicken back up to thte top again is this vote almost over so us Boincer's can get some peace in a non Seti forum? Being that they don't want play nicely of others.

BUMP! Only one day until this poll closes. Get your last minute votes in now! :)

JigPu

I know it's closed, but now that we know the old seti will be officially dead soon, I think it's appropriate that we examine this issue again...

To me, the forum should simply be named Boinc because it's general and includes all the Boinc overclockers.com teams...

I think the SETI forum should remain the SETI forum. Add a BOINC forum if necessary, but leave the SETI forum as is.

Back