• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

So-Cal LAN/Benchmark Session Anyone?

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.
xTrEmEoVrClOcKr said:
Sucka, im totally into benching .. thats why im planning to buy your IC7 off you for a "phase board", break some 6800gt records ;).

Only way you are going to break 6800GT records is with a PCI-e GT.

Or an Ultra with a GT BIOS ;)

I modded my BIOs and im getting pretty impressive clocks even with weather this warm (1.4v on core, 1.5 is spazzes / gives gfxal errors) 450/1.18 on air in 60f ambient temp.

how about a friendly east coast vs west coast competition ? Each attending member competes in one bench for each team

Hey, I'm from San Diego. :) Count me in as long as it's not in late Aug, I have a trip to Finland around there. I live in Kensington (no one knows where this is :D)

KickinItInSD said:
That wouldn't be fair!!! The East Coast has a nearly 5 degree difference in temps right now, that just wouldn't be fair..... ;)
More like its 5C higher up here. :-/

Hey d00dz is it cool if I bring my girlfriend? She's got a 2600+ Mobile that has gone to 2.75 ;)

Last edited:
Sucka said:
You live in SD and have a Boston Avatar?!?! :p

I just don't know about that ;)
Haha it was just for the World Series, I'm not much of a baseball fan, I just didn't want the Yankees to win.

Gautam said:
More like its 5C higher up here. :-/

Yeah, these past few weeks have been TERRIBLE. My rooms gotten to a peak of 97f to where my pressy is idling at 47 @ 1.4v, loading at 61C. My XP120 is no match for 36c ambient temps ... guess you pay the price for living inland in southern cali. :-/

Back