• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

Automated pools (middlecoin.com; hashco.ws; other auto-trading pools)

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.
u should see it, id hopr for more actually since there are some new coins out now
do report what you get in 24hr :)

a btc-cent, meaning 0.01

a cent's a cent, its always 1/100

I cant figure how to see what im doing every 24hours on middlecoin, once we get hashcow back in a useable state, then i will know, but i think im making between 1.5 to 2 cent per 24hours.

Average speed of my 2 rigs atm are 2350kh/s

EDIT:

I think my maths i off? From that bit ofmining at hascow i did yesterday, i got 2.2cents... I dunno, as long as i get paid lol

Last edited:
if i run my 800khs on middlecoin non stop for a couple days, every morning i see 1ish cent paid to my wallet, thats what i can say
id expect bout 3ish for you, if u ran em non stop at full 2350 for a couple days

anyone else seeing a ton of stratum disconnects from middlecoin today/yesterday ? its like dropping connection every other minute here :(

yeah, had a decent amount yesterday. I earned .005 BTC yesterday with them, a little disappointed to be honest...

looking at stats ? let it roll 24hrs and pay out, it will be higher
i dont look at stats or they make me sad too, but usually in the morning i see 1 bitcent for the 820khs machine, will report in 12hours if today is same, so far only 12hrs running

I changed my miners over to middlecoin last night. Looks like bad timing with their current server issues.

Last edited:
too small, doubt they can find much stuff
think about it, moho alone is 3x more powerful :D

my middlecoin payout sofar is looking promising.
even today wasnt a full 24 hours, comp got shut off for 6 or so hours last night. and even at that, it will be close to 0.01btc payout, as long as it matures, and exchanges before the payout
Here is how its looking sofar

good, means they may have recovered, do you see random disconnects from stratum ?

Sweet! I'm going to try Middlecoin now!
Hoping for no disconnects. :cheers:

EDIT: Still disconnects, just not as much, so I'll mine there for the night.

Last edited:
Middlecoin is just spastic. I ran it for awhile tonight and last night. It was switching coins 2-3 times a minute. Round and round, back to the same coins each round. That's lots of wasted, stale, and rejected work. Just pick a coin and run it for say 10 minutes so miners can get shares accepted before it switches, restarts, stops, plays dead , waits for work, or something else. How do people make any money from that pool?

Last edited:
anyone else notice the difficulty on middlecoin is at times way up there?
theres times when my card is maxing out at 600-650kh/s, then it will look like it switches coins, the difficulty drops down, and im doing more like 750-800kh/s again

I havnt noticed such drops, i notice drops og 30/50Kh/s.

At the moment im pulling 0.03btc /24hr from middlecoin

Are you mining on the European middlecoin server?

From what I read last night, the EU server is only mining dogecoin.
The US middlecoin server is the one switching coins very fast causing wasted work and other issues.

If what I read on the middlecoin forum is true, there is a server software change coming. Both servers will be updated, then the EU server will also start switching which coins are being mined.
It's also supposed to fix some issues affecting cgminer.

Last edited:
why ?? it was fine as it was dam it :D
im prolly using the EU servers since im in EU, but dont recall that setting now and I still saw tons of it, im no solo mining EAC so cant tell

Back