• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

Automated pools (middlecoin.com; hashco.ws; other auto-trading pools)

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.
Ok. Who the F*** has that 700+ MH/s farm?

I mean Christ, that's ridiculous. And the hash power has been increasing over the last week. Is this a botnet or something? How else would it be possible to have that much power, AND a steady increase?

crazy.
maybe buddy wants auto switching with most profitable coin, but is too lazy/doesnt know how to configure himself?

knew a dude once, on bitcointalk i mean, 100mhs he has .. full farm industrial building :)
soo i guess its an even crazier one, also could be a coop like bluezero's

so whats goin on guys ? im with middlecoin on this subject, i dont wanna mess with diff coins, etc either
just point and shoot, i get direct btc, what can be better ? and midcoin with their 12ghs ! sure solve blocks fast

If you have farm making 1 btc a day, then you can add 2x 280x PER day, meaning the farm can grow fast. More growth more bitcoin. Its was i want to do lol

So far im up to 0.04btc per 24hours lol

im building up stock in a few different altcoins.
but picking up a 5870, a mobo+cpu+psu in the morning, hopefully grabbing a couple 6870's too, and that rig will be either on middlecoin, or on multipool, with autotrade setup @ cryptsy.
might even try and figure out somewhere to put the 4890's, ever hash helps! lol

nah, he already has a pair sitting around :)

Yeah. Already got a pair of 4890s. Together they put out 300kh/s.
Looks like the board I'm buying might come with an fx chip too!

Nice! I guess what kinda cards I buy next depends on how much my rigs start earning me! I'm hoping to get somewhere close to what dustcoin is predicting from my estimates that will require buddy selling the pair of 6870 to get back to me though. Heck, even doge is going up in value somehow? Must be a good time for crypto!

Back