• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

Humble Bundle Sale

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

medo145

https://www.humblebundle.com/

Dead Space
Burnout Paradise: The Ultimate Box
Crysis 2
Mirror's Edge
Dead Space 3
Medal of Honor

bonus if you pay above avrage

Battlefield 3
The Sims 3 + Starter Pack

All have origin keys, some have steam keys

Awesome bundle! I'm in for $1 since I have BF3 already :D

Still worth throwing 5$ in, they always add additional games after a little bit and if you paid more than the average, you get the added games. All the money is going to charity.

Awesome deal, I got it (no BF3/Sims3).

Most fun part of this is that Origin is beyond broken. Can't even open the "Redeem Code" page.

From Origin's online Help page
Currently we're aware that some players are unable to redeem their game codes in Origin. Our team is investigating the cause of this redemption issue. We're sorry for the inconvenience this has caused, and appreciate your patience while we work on getting this issue fixed as soon as possible. In the mean time, please hang on to your codes! Stay tuned for more details.

For most of the games you are able to get steam keys for them, as an alternative to Origin.

Last edited:
For most of the games you are able to get steam keys for them, as an alternative to Origin. Dead Space being the only one Origin only.

That is incorrect, Battlefield 3 is also Origin-only

Right below the "Like what we're doing?" link on the key redemption page is a tab that by default is on Origin, but there is also a tab for Steam.

Back