• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

3770K@5700 GIGABYTE Z77X-UD3H DICE OVERCLOCKING BENCHMARKS

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.
I dont see how an IVB at 5Ghz on air cooling could give a load of 70C. Do you mean you ran some benches at 5Ghz or you ran stress tests like aida64, prime, linx or similar?

Im using a custom h20 setup, aida64 stability test, real temp (the new version), and Max V Gene and I see 90C at 4.8. There could be differences in chips but from my experience these things are insanely hot past about 4.7Ghz.

I'm not getting it sorry but when I first set up the systems before benching with SS or Dice, I start with AIR and or a H-100 best I remember I was able to go 5GHZ on AIR and my load was in the MID 70's, with the H-100 I went to 5.3 same load mid 70's

Its around 5.4 to 5.6 these chips get real HOT fast and extrem cooling is needed.

Are you using a retail chip? and is your stepping EO? or E1?

Also do you have a pick of your system.

Thanks
T&B

A few 2x 7970 runs :)

PI_1M.JPG

Z77_UD3H_2x7970_37705700_06M.JPG

Z77_UD3H_2x7970_37705700_VANTA.JPG

T&B

Nice runs... 56k Vantage... with 66k GPU... nice!

1200 core is all those have in Crossfire? (I have 7870's limited to around that number for some reason, even though indivdually they are good to 1300+)

Last edited:
Nice runs... 56k Vantage... with 66k GPU... nice!

1200 core is all those have in Crossfire? (I have 7870's limited to around that number for some reason, even though indivdually they are good to 1300+)

The cards seem to like 1203 GPU anything above on AIR seems to start getting a bit Glitchie.......

I did bang up a nice amount for the team over the past 2 days, and swapping out to my other CPU tonight so maybe x fingers we gather up more :salute:

Only been with the team a month or so gotta give me a bit more time Ill be chasing down the top spot asap I go LN2 :thup:

T&B

hey T&B, you mind verefying the flatness of the 3770k's IHS?

They are extremely straight & flat which I thought would help having great contact!!!

There so flat and sharp you can cut yourself on a edge :D I think the best I have seen in sometime no 45's. or turned corners.

T&B

Basic straight edge use to do mechanical drafting for years gears, engine parts ect. when all else fails I put a basketball on the top and see which way it rolls :)

I dont own anything other to check straightness or flatness other than a pc of black glass.

Just getting back to ocing new chipper.

Be back!!

thanks!

You going to post air cooled results too? I am particularely interested in the temps you mentionned earlier in the thread..

thanks!

You going to post air cooled results too? I am particularely interested in the temps you mentionned earlier in the thread..

I will be getting in AIR on the UD5H WC not sure on the UD3H but will try

Thanks
T&B

I wanted to get this back up for xtreme coolers if you look at my UD5H thread there are bios setting screens that may help in getting higher on xtreme cooling as pretty much I did use the same of course raising the Vcore

Back