• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

G Mail Invites

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.
I've got 50 as well, and will give 50 away. Just pm or e-mail me. I don't really feel like getting links and pasting 50 to that website.

My e-mail is - joshbruno "AT" gmail.com -

petteyg359 said:
Anybody who goes to www.gmail.com can see that... There a counter that is always going up (by extremely small increments).

small increments? it went to 1 gig to 2 gig overnight on my account and 2 weeks after that i had those 99 extra mb... maybe it was just my account...

Yes, small increments. The 1GB to 2GB was all at once, but just go to http://www.gmail.com and look at the counter (2100.399217 megabytes (and counting) of free storage so you'll never need to delete another message.) from when I post this message. That's what I mean by small increments. It's going by 1000ths of kilobytes.

In any case the amount of space they give you is rediculous. I can't see anyone using that much unless they put all their pictures and a bunch of other files in it. I myself am only using about 20mb, and 9 of that is a video. I don't see the point in never deleting messages because the majority of the ones I get are from forums notifying me that people have replied to a thread, and once I read them and click on the links, they are of no use to me. However, actual conversations I have with people I do keep, although its going to take a lot of those to fill up all that space.

I like the space because I never have to delete messages from the server. If I reformat my drive, and don't have a local backup of my email, I can just set Gmail's POP3 for "All messages" and redownload everything. There's also a thing called "Gmail Drive" (Google it :)) that allows you to connect to your Gmail and use it as an online storage for anything.

Back