• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

G Mail Invites

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

electromagnetic

I'm out of people to send these invites to, since I signed up I've recieved like 15 or 20 of these things. Anyway, I have 4 right now, who wants one? I'll probably get another 5 tomorrow, and 5 the next day, and the next, it's driving me MAD!

OK I only have 3 left. I'm completely out of friends and family and co-workers. Thinking about signing up my dog so hurry before they are all gone!

just to let you all know, yahoo now has 100mb storage, and 10mb sending limit, all sorts of cool stuff. plus u dont get that stupid spam

whats the big deal about gmail? i have an account, but seriously, people are reacting like its the 2nd coming or something.... :confused:

If you have any more electromagnetic, I'd like one, so please PM me for my e-mail.

And Maxvla, at least nobody here has offered to buy invites from him for ridiculous amounts or anything like that :p

Sterculus said:
And Maxvla, at least nobody here has offered to buy invites from him for ridiculous amounts or anything like that :p

Although I'd like to say that I would not turn down such an offer :) Giving these accounts to the first 3 in the thread. Still waiting for 2 to PM me. If I get anymore I'll just start handing them out here. I really don't understand why they don't just go public with gmail.

Maxvla said:
whats the big deal about gmail? i have an account, but seriously, people are reacting like its the 2nd coming or something.... :confused:

The big deal is to get in while it is still beta so you can have the name you want;) My first initial last name was already gone:eek:

Back