• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

Enter to Win a CrossFire™ Ready System

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

Aslan

http://buy.ati.com/myprofile/crossfire.asp

Enter to win a limited edition CrossFire ready system built with all three CrossFire components (ATI’s Radeon® Xpress 200 CrossFire™ chipset motherboard, a Radeon® X850 graphics card and the multi-GPU enabling Radeon® X850 Crossfire™ Edition). Built by AACDirect.com, the ATI CrossFire LXS Limited Edition is a liquid cooled system stacked for gaming and comes with the ATI CrossFire logo laser engraved on the case.

ATI’s CrossFire Contest starts on May 30, 2005 at 9:00 PM EST, and ends June 30, 2005 at 10:00 AM EST.

IWasHungry said:
Hehe, as my aunt says, the best way to win a contest is to enter as many as possible. :)
I have to date entered hundreds of contest and have not one once. The probability of winning at lease one contest after enter hundreds is still very close to zero.

Ascii2 said:
I have to date entered hundreds of contest and have not one once. The probability of winning at lease one contest after enter hundreds is still very close to zero.

Heh, I've entered thousands at least, but I won an Xbox + Cell Phone package once. Can't win if you don't try. ;)

I would enter but
and are residents of the United States or Canada, except the Province of Quebec.
Well i must say(sorry for bad language but this is completely stupid) that I think this is bull****. Why would it be open to canadian residents and not for us in PQ, like other provinces are any better. Altough I must say Saskatchewan is pretty exciting :S This is simply plain stupid.
TheNewGuy

IWasHungry said:
Hehe, as my aunt says, the best way to win a contest is to enter as many as possible. :)

Your Aunt is right but you can only enter this contest once: :)

Only one entry per person or e-mail address is permitted. Entrants will only be eligible to win 1 prize. If the entry is illegible or in a format that is not easily accessible as defined by the ATI Contest officials, ATI may refuse your submission. ALL ENTRIES SUBMITTED BECOME THE EXCLUSIVE PROPERTY OF ATI AND PARTICPANT GRANTS ALL RIGHTS IT MAY HAVE THEREIN TO ATI AND WAIVES ALL MORAL RIGHTS THEREIN.

Got this email today:

Thank you for entering the ATI CrossFire™ System contest, your entry has been received.

How is Chrysler not suing ATI for copyright infringement? Is it the capital "F" in CrossFire, or what?

For those of you not in the North American auto market, Chrysler markets a sports car called the Crossfire. It's relatively new.

http://www.chrysler.com/crossfire/

Silversinksam said:
Your Aunt is right but you can only enter this contest once: :)

Only one entry per person or e-mail address is permitted. Entrants will only be eligible to win 1 prize. If the entry is illegible or in a format that is not easily accessible as defined by the ATI Contest officials, ATI may refuse your submission. ALL ENTRIES SUBMITTED BECOME THE EXCLUSIVE PROPERTY OF ATI AND PARTICPANT GRANTS ALL RIGHTS IT MAY HAVE THEREIN TO ATI AND WAIVES ALL MORAL RIGHTS THEREIN.
I think his aunt meant enter as many contests as possible, not enter a contest multiple times. (but both work if you are able)

I thought the same thing. "A system ready car! wooooooooohoooo I'm in!" *click* Just to find out it is ATI. I entered but if I win I am not going to be happy. (yeah right)

JT

Arghhhh why are these great comps always USA/Canada only? all these companies seem to forget there are huge markets in Europe as well...in fact we buy as many electronics as the states!

I like this little statement in the official rules.

NO PURCHASE IS NECESSARY TO ENTER OR WIN. This Contest is offered electronically via the Internet to all natural persons who have Internet access, and are residents of the United States or Canada, except the Province of Quebec. All Canadian winners must correctly answer a skill testing mathematical problem, if selected as a winner, in order to receive a prize. In order to be eligible to receive a prize, winning entrants must also sign a Declaration and Release form provided by ATI as described below.

Is this a requirment for all contests in Canada?

wow that is screwed up how can they not be sued for discrimination or something.

And the link isnt working for me :(

the adam said:
wow that is screwed up how can they not be sued for discrimination or something.

And the link isnt working for me :(

It's not like they are going to give the person a question like: a chicken = sqrt[2(b2-h2)] = 3 goats + 2 sqrt(b2-s2) then multiply the result by a duck taking 66 chicken steps to the south, but you must divide each egg by 6²

The probably will ask them how many US pennies are in a US nickel

math1214.jpg

Last edited:
Back