• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

Questions on my Asus V7100

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

supraway

Well, I have one.... and... I have some questions.

1. What would be a fast, but safe Core/Memory speed to run mine at. I tried 210 memory, and it funkified. What about core? Haven't messed yet.

2. Are there any disadvantages to the Quadro mod? I hear that the new Nvidia drivers can detect it?!?

3. Is there ANY way to bring up the quality of the TV-Out??? I am subtitling Japanese Anime, and I would love to have a quality picture.

supraway (Jun 27, 2001 08:05 p.m.):
Well, I have one.... and... I have some questions.

1. What would be a fast, but safe Core/Memory speed to run mine at. I tried 210 memory, and it funkified. What about core? Haven't messed yet.

2. Are there any disadvantages to the Quadro mod? I hear that the new Nvidia drivers can detect it?!?

3. Is there ANY way to bring up the quality of the TV-Out??? I am subtitling Japanese Anime, and I would love to have a quality picture.

I got my overclock, in part, because there happens to be an intake fan blowing right on it, and Leadtek's cards are HQ -- very highly overclockable.

Yes, there is a new Quadro hack that is purely software based. I personally haven't tried it, but there is another thread here discussing it (in detail). You get much of the benefit, though the actually mod for the board still gets better bench marks...

As for the TV out, I never use mine, another member may have some input...

Back