• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

Xperia z phone build 10.5.A.0.230 choppy?

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

BobbyBubblehead

I got my os update a couple of days back for my z1 phone it benches faster but the operating interface is much slower and choppy.

Anyone else had this... Just wonder if its a bit duff or I need to do a full reset.
Maybe I even did do a full reset... Cant recall as I was busy and didn't take much notice.

Is it some ploy to get people to buy the z2? Lol

Just seems odd after so many android versions and builds this one seems crap at the basics :-/

Well I just benchmarked my z1 phone against my z tablet... It came out about a 1000 points ahead and has stopped being choppy.

No energy saving or anything... Fixed itself. Most strange. :shrug:

Edit: First time I've ever had any problems with android. Lol

Cheers. :thup:

Bought it outright so yes I could flash it.

Odd since I run a tu tu 2014 benchmark it's fixed the glitch.

Smooth as silk since :shrug:

Maybe it was the cache flush before the test.
:shrug:

It was probably background services finishing up things for the new update that have now finished.

Oh yes... I've read before android install stuff takes a few days to settle. First time it ever effected the basics mind :)

I was just concerned my phone was getting old and needed to be halted at an older os version. But all good now

Oh yes... I've read before android install stuff takes a few days to settle. First time it ever effected the basics mind :)

I was just concerned my phone was getting old and needed to be halted at an older os version. But all good now

Yeah, my update to 4.4.2 on the RAZR MAXX HD took a day or so to get everything caught up.

If you think about it, Windows is kind of the same way.

Yeah windows likes people to leave it on and alone over a night or two so it can run some idle time tasks.

I just expect android to work lol

And it did :D

Back