• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

What is wrong with my setup? *Help*

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.
edit button pic.PNG
(Thanks Ninjacore!)

Use that button please :)

Either find the jumper or remove the battery first as suggested by the other members then reset to default in the BIOS

So i think i did the cmos clear, any way i can check? My fans are spinning harder then they used to do tho.

There is a timer in the bios that says 1/1/2011 so i guess where are set for the blend test?

Edit*

The speed is at 3.7 so i think its at stock

EditEdit, again my fans arent spinning even though im running the blend test.. Wth.

Last edited:
Link is after the cmos clear. (11 mins blend test) Hopefully the image worked.

The blend test temp before cmos clear was max 91.4 C.

Attachments

• CPU #1.png
    CPU #1.png
    341.1 KB · Views: 60
Darn...
HWMonitor Pro isn't reading it correctly by the way. Try RealTemp or CoreTemp please.

thought so. 75 C is still too much. I"ll do another test with one of those

Edit.

They both are blocked because they might harm my pc... What to do?

thought so. 75 C is still too much. I"ll do another test with one of those

Edit.

They both are blocked because they might harm my pc... What to do?

What's blocked? Realtemp & CoreTemp?

They are safe. We would not be allowed to link to malware anyway :)

Alright i got the core temp downloaded they. Picture ><

Is this even possible?

Attachments

• CPU 3.png
    CPU 3.png
    344.6 KB · Views: 57
That seems correct. Go ahead and try your OC again now.

Edit: Its not "possible", but I'm used to the temperature sensor in these chips. That's a normal reading for stock with a decent cooler.

So what is a good thing to start with, Upping the cpu voltage each time with 0.01-0.02 or more? Or adjust the multiplier a little?

I would try cutting off the "green" stuff and setting vCore to 1.35V with a 20X multi.

I just checked my amd overdrive and it shows that turbo core is on? Is this default?

And why 20x multi, to see if my system holds?

I just checked my amd overdrive and it shows that turbo core is on? Is this default?

Yes, Turbo Core is the boost for all Bulldozer/Piledriver based CPUs/APUs.
I also don't use AMD Overdrive, FYI. Do everything from the BIOS. It'll be much more stable.

Alright i'll. Brb in a few.

I adjusted the settings: ratio from auto > 20
And core V to 1.35

So now another blend test with the coretemp instead of hwmonitor?

Last edited:
Back