• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

Zalman VF900

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

blackersabbath

I was wondering if anyone has used this. I am thinking about grabbing one for my 7600gt and using on my 8800gt once I get one. Is it a recommended heatsink/ramsinks?

I have one on xfx7950gt works great, dont get the led version tho its a waste of money imo, the mounting system is also very very good you wont regret it.

39c idol get u a load temp in a min

Last edited:
My 7900gs went from 81c load to 47c load in ATI Tool. I have not put it on my 8800GT yet but I am planing on it. Great cooler, very quiet.

Go figure the guy with the Misfits avatar has been been a bad boy :beer:

Personally, the VF900 is a huge ripoff compared to the AC Acellero S1... Half the price better performance.

Well there was no S1 when I bought my vf900 and I bought it off craigslist in Q1 this year. So the price was right. Have no idea what it is worth now. That S1 does a nice job and looks kewl to.

Back