• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

Diablo2

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.
Damn all this talk of D2. Now I had to go and reinstall it...again.

I did the same thing playing around by myself atm

You used to be able to buy the keys for 5 bucks on the net but I have no idea if you still can.

You can there are alot of places to get keys... Let me know if anyone would like me to list some sites that i have gotton keys from.

November of what year?:p

In january a road map was leaked showing Q4 of this year. If i need i can find that road map... I dont 100% trust it but it does give an idea for a time frame.

I did the same thing playing around by myself atm

You can there are alot of places to get keys... Let me know if anyone would like me to list some sites that i have gotton keys from.

In january a road map was leaked showing Q4 of this year. If i need i can find that road map... I dont 100% trust it but it does give an idea for a time frame.

yeah show me some sites that have cheapo keys

Version 1.13 doesn't allow for multires so I am stuck at 800x600 which looks like crap on a 24" monitor. Window mode seems to work ok but it's so darn small. Anyone find a way around this?

I amazingly still had some D2 links in my favorites but the place I used doesn't have them anymore...

Version 1.13 doesn't allow for multires so I am stuck at 800x600 which looks like crap on a 24" monitor. Window mode seems to work ok but it's so darn small. Anyone find a way around this?

I amazingly still had some D2 links in my favorites but the place I used doesn't have them anymore...

No way around the 800x600, I play in windowed mode on a 24" 1920x1200.

You can, however, take advantage of the blit scaling support in windowed mode (1.13c) which allows you to increase the window size to your maximum 4:3 ratio. This doesn't change the resolution though, but the window will be bigger. Personally, I don't use this.

I think one of the main reasons of the locked res is for PvP purposes. It's an unfair advantage to have a higher res than another player, since tele distance would differ depending on the monitor being used.

yea I play on a 24 inch also and it looks like crap and I hate windows because it so small

Hey if anyone has issues with the Diablo 1 color glitch it's a simple fix. You insert a .bat file that closes the explorer and then launches D1. Set it up so that when Diablo exits the Explorer restarts. If anyone needs me to I can link the syntax.

Back