• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

FRONTPAGE Overclockers.com Benching Party II: Philadelphia, PA - June 17-19, 2011

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

Overclockers.com

As the weather heats up, Overclockers.com is preparing to cool it down with some LN2, dry ice and some extreme overclocking. After the huge success of the first annual benching party, the team has decided to hold the second annual Overclockers.com Benching Party in Philadelphia, PA this June. For the first time ever, the party will be open to the public.

... Return to article to continue reading.

Woohoo! Looking forward to it. I will be there.

Thanks Dolk for setting it up!

Matt

Matt could you put this in OP thread, and make sure its in the article?

The thread you made is a lot of help for those that may want to make it by the tail ends of their budget.

OCF, PLEASE COME TO THIS EVENT! Yes there will be more of these in the future, but it may be further away next time. Don't miss this great chance for you to come out and meet some of the members of this forum.

If you missed our stream last time, you missed out on a lot of fun! Please do not hesitate to come out. It will be better than any internet gathering you can imagine.

I live so close I have to come and at least watch. Plus I already have that Friday off!

Put me down as a 'spectator' please!

There will be several of those there, plus a few sandy bridge setups. There is a good chance one will be available over the party time period for you to use. If you want to.

I'll warn you though, benching cold is very addictive!

Glad you are coming! Will be great just to have you there - the best part is getting to meet everyone.

You can use my container if you want to get chilly, I won't be using it all the time. Like last year, I'll probably manage the livestreams, help people out a little, and drink a lot of beer. I'll be overclocking though too, probably bringing my 1090T to redo some benches I think I messed up with it, then I'll be doing a few things with 3D on my 2600K and a vid card or two.

That 1090T is a :censored: She didn't want to behave at our last event.

Back