• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

Gigabyte 670 @ Provantage

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.
I guess I was just hoping for the best. Like I said yesterday I've never tried to get a video card on launch before . .. . and like you said this card seems to be wicked popular for good reason . . lol

I'm just hoping for the best on that one and then going to do what I can to get on one tomorrow. If the provantage one still hasn't shipped and I get another one I'll just cancel it. They don't charge my card till it ships. Or I'll just sell the extra on ebay for a markup like the 680 hounds . . .lol

Just put in my order. Crossing my fingers. :chair: Wanted to give a heads up to my favorite forum . . . :salute:

Anyone "preordered" from them before? Says it can take 3-4 weeks and is coming "direct from vendor" . . . hoping it's all malarkey :shrug:

http://www.provantage.com/gigabyte-technology-gv-n670oc-2gd~7GIG90N0.htm

Edit: WTF is up with that "product photo" ?? lol

I preordered a gigabyte P67A-UD4 from them right before the 1155 chipset came out. Overall it was a good experience.

Thanks for the reply! Did it actually take 3-4 weeks or was my order my "placeholder" on their already incoming stock? Obviously that's what I'm hoping for . . . lol

When I pre-ordered, It stated 2 - 3 weeks for delivery. I actually received my board within 10 days.

I actually called them about this issue then and was told that the estimated delivery time was worse case. Items were shipped by pre-order date. Oldest shipped first.

Just a heads up that this is no longer showing as not in stock -- looks like real stock now . . .and they just charged my card so I assume that's a good sign. Maybe get in your orders now and rest easy tonight. lol

edit: still shows as special order under availabilty but yesterday it saw that on the item page, so idk . . . I'm still going to try to get one from Amazon tomorrow. lol

Waiting for Amazon tonight. Buying it and doing one day shipping :p

I <3 Prime

That's what I hope to do. Do you know for sure it will be tonight or tomorrow when NDA lifts?

Plus the only product pages I have seen for amazon are EVGA reference cards and I'm super hoping to score a gigabyte.

My understanding is ATI tends to lift NDA's at midnight whereas Nvidia tends for 9:00 AM est. I also saw a thread with a distributor in the UK who says he can sell his stock until 2:00 PM which is 9:00 AM est. Trust me, I hope we can get them earlier, but this is my understanding.

indeed! I ordered one from amazon.

The custom board / cooler / and OC results pretty much make this the gtx670 to own today. Who knows when the other manufactures get custom cards out with good cooling solutions.

First time I haven't bought an EVGA nvidia card since 2002! :shock:

FXCKKKK !
Bought the 670 Superclocked from EVGA...
Amazon debited my account...
Now I want the Galaxy GC.... But I don't know when Amazon will refund if I hit cancel --"

Back